Man, 22, stabbed in Chalk Farm
A 22-year-old man had to be treated by paramedics after being stabbed in Chalk Farm on Saturday. At around 7.30pm the victim was riding on his bicycle on Ha-verstock Hill before he fell to the floor in front of two passersby claiming he had been stabbed.
A 22-year-old man had to be treated by paramedics after being stabbed in Chalk Farm on Saturday.
At around 7.30pm the victim was riding on his bicycle on Ha-verstock Hill before he fell to the floor in front of two passersby claiming he had been stabbed.
The two walkers called an ambulance and paramedics treated him for stab wounds to the stomach before he was taken to hospital.
In a separate incident police are investigating another stabbing which occurred near the Esso garage on Finchley Road last Tuesday at around 9.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Camden police arrested a 48-year-old man on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm. The victims injuries were not believed to be life threatening.
Anyone with information on either incident is asked to call Camden Police on 020 -704 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 8 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 9 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'