Man, 21, shot in leg
A MAN needed emergency treatment after being shot in the leg in Kentish Town last night (Sunday).Police were called to Gillies Street at 12.30am to reports of a man with a gun shot wound to his leg.The 21-year-victim was taken to hospital where his cond
A MAN needed emergency treatment after being shot in the leg in Kentish Town last night (Sunday).
Police were called to Gillies Street at 12.30am to reports of a man with a gun shot wound to his leg.
The 21-year-victim was taken to hospital where his condition is not described as life threatening.
The motive for the shooting is unclear at the this stage. Officers from the Met's Trident team - which specialises in gun crime amongst the capital's black population - are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made so far.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United