Man, 21, shot in leg
A MAN needed emergency treatment after being shot in the leg in Kentish Town last night (Sunday).Police were called to Gillies Street at 12.30am to reports of a man with a gun shot wound to his leg.The 21-year-victim was taken to hospital where his cond
A MAN needed emergency treatment after being shot in the leg in Kentish Town last night (Sunday).
Police were called to Gillies Street at 12.30am to reports of a man with a gun shot wound to his leg.
The 21-year-victim was taken to hospital where his condition is not described as life threatening.
The motive for the shooting is unclear at the this stage. Officers from the Met's Trident team - which specialises in gun crime amongst the capital's black population - are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made so far.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 6 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 9 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 10 Helen Allingham's Hampstead watercolour up for auction