Man, 21, arrested over Muswell Hill shootings
A 21-YEAR-OLD man has been arrested in connection with four shootings at a nightclub in Muswell Hill. The man was arrested in Harvey Road, Hornsey, on Monday (September 21) in connection with shootings at The Hill nightclub, Muswell Hill, on Saturday Augu
A 21-YEAR-OLD man has been arrested in connection with four shootings at a nightclub in Muswell Hill.
The man was arrested in Harvey Road, Hornsey, on Monday (September 21) in connection with shootings at The Hill nightclub, Muswell Hill, on Saturday August 29. He was arrested on suspicion of possession of a firearm and grievous bodily harm.
Police were called just after 2am on Saturday August 29 to reports of a shooting at the venue.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended the scene and found three people suffering from gunshot wounds. A 27-year-old female had been shot in the hand, a 23-year-old male had been shot in the chest and a 28-year-old male had been shot in the neck.
You may also want to watch:
Another male was given first aid in the club for a gunshot wound to the leg. After receiving first aid treatment he left and police have urged him to make contact with them.
Immediately after shots were fired the crowd of revellers rushed to the exit and several people were injured in the crush.
- 1 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 6 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 7 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 10 Murder arrest after Primrose Hill woman dies from stab wounds
The man who was arrested on Monday has been granted conditional bail to return to a police station on December 14.
Detectives are continuing to appeal for witnesses and information regarding the incident.
Anyone with information is asked to call Trident in confidence on 0208-733 4774, or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.