Maida Vale stabbings: Police appeal for help over 20 person fight
- Credit: Archant
After a man and boy were stabbed last week in Maida Vale, police have appealed for information about the 20-person fight which led to the injuries.
Scotland Yard are urging any witnesses or anyone with any information about the January 2 fracas, which took place at around 7pm in the Great Western Road and Harrow Road area, to come forward.
Two people, a 16 year old boy and a man aged 23, were suffered stab injuries and were taken to hospital.
Both were discharged and subsequently arrested and charged over the violence.
Det Sgt Christian Chilton of Hammersmith and Fulham Police said: “This incident would have caused fear and distress to the local community.
You may also want to watch:
“I would appeal to anyone who witnessed this incident, or anyone who recorded the incident on mobile phone or dashcam, to contact police. Your information could help identify those responsible.”
Can you help? Contact police on 101 and quote CAD 5919/2Jan or tweet @MetCC. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two teenagers stabbed in Kilburn and South Hampstead in separate attacks
- 2 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 3 Camden disabled resident on fears over Haverstock Hill cycle lanes
- 4 'Real disappointment' over uptake of Covid vaccine among care home staff
- 5 WATCH: Hampstead 8-year-old teaches history to audience of thousands
- 6 Patients being treated in hospital for Covid falls by a quarter
- 7 Remembering 'positive, caring and kind' Hornsey pupil Amy
- 8 Joe Montemurro full of praise for Jordan Nobbs following Arsenal's win over Aston Villa
- 9 Call to remember John Le Carré during Hampstead Heath celebrations
- 10 Highgate band take music on the road for an 'impossible tour'