Maida Vale stabbings: Police appeal for help over 20 person fight
- Credit: Archant
After a man and boy were stabbed last week in Maida Vale, police have appealed for information about the 20-person fight which led to the injuries.
Scotland Yard are urging any witnesses or anyone with any information about the January 2 fracas, which took place at around 7pm in the Great Western Road and Harrow Road area, to come forward.
Two people, a 16 year old boy and a man aged 23, were suffered stab injuries and were taken to hospital.
Both were discharged and subsequently arrested and charged over the violence.
Det Sgt Christian Chilton of Hammersmith and Fulham Police said: “This incident would have caused fear and distress to the local community.
You may also want to watch:
“I would appeal to anyone who witnessed this incident, or anyone who recorded the incident on mobile phone or dashcam, to contact police. Your information could help identify those responsible.”
Can you help? Contact police on 101 and quote CAD 5919/2Jan or tweet @MetCC. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 2 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 4 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 5 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 6 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 7 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 8 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 9 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 10 Five things we learned from Arsenal's Europa League exit