Maida Vale stabbings: Police appeal for help over 20 person fight
- Credit: Archant
After a man and boy were stabbed last week in Maida Vale, police have appealed for information about the 20-person fight which led to the injuries.
Scotland Yard are urging any witnesses or anyone with any information about the January 2 fracas, which took place at around 7pm in the Great Western Road and Harrow Road area, to come forward.
Two people, a 16 year old boy and a man aged 23, were suffered stab injuries and were taken to hospital.
Both were discharged and subsequently arrested and charged over the violence.
Det Sgt Christian Chilton of Hammersmith and Fulham Police said: “This incident would have caused fear and distress to the local community.
You may also want to watch:
“I would appeal to anyone who witnessed this incident, or anyone who recorded the incident on mobile phone or dashcam, to contact police. Your information could help identify those responsible.”
Can you help? Contact police on 101 and quote CAD 5919/2Jan or tweet @MetCC. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 6 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 9 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light