Police investigate stabbings after fight in Maida Vale
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating a fight yesterday night which saw a man and a teenager stabbed in Maida Vale.
Officers were called at 7.20pm to reports of a fight in Great Western Road, near the junction with Harrow Road.
When they arrived, with the London Ambulance Service, they found a 23-year-old and 16-year-old who had been stabbed. They were taken to hospital for treatment for minor stab injuries.
Both were treated and arrested on suspicion of affray. They are in custody at a police station in central London.
Enquiries into the circumstances are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody with information is asked to contact police on 101, and quote CAD 5919 of January 2.
Alternatively people can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 5 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 6 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 9 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 10 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing