Police investigate stabbings after fight in Maida Vale
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating a fight yesterday night which saw a man and a teenager stabbed in Maida Vale.
Officers were called at 7.20pm to reports of a fight in Great Western Road, near the junction with Harrow Road.
When they arrived, with the London Ambulance Service, they found a 23-year-old and 16-year-old who had been stabbed. They were taken to hospital for treatment for minor stab injuries.
Both were treated and arrested on suspicion of affray. They are in custody at a police station in central London.
Enquiries into the circumstances are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody with information is asked to contact police on 101, and quote CAD 5919 of January 2.
Alternatively people can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 3 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 4 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 5 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 8 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's