Made in Chelsea star supports sponsored Hampstead Hug walk on the Heath
- Credit: Archant
A star of TV reality show Made in Chelsea is supporting a sponsored walk on the Heath in aid of Hampstead’s Marie Curie Hospice.
Gemma Gregory, who appeared in series three of the Channel Four show, has called for more people to take part in the Hampstead Hug on Sunday, June 15.
The walk takes place every year to raise funds for the hospice in Lyndhurst Gardens, which cares for patients with terminal illnesses.
Ms Gregory, whose mother was treated by Marie Curie nurses, said: “When my mum was cared for by Marie Curie nurses, she received the most wonderful care.
“I hope everyone will join the Hampstead Hug and help to raise funds, so that more people can get the care they need and that their families are supported.”
You may also want to watch:
Adults pay £10 to sign up while under-16s go free and fundraisers can choose to walk either three or six miles around the Heath.
n To register, visit mariecurie.org.uk/hug or call 0845 052 4184.
- 1 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 2 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 3 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 4 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 5 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 6 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 7 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 8 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 9 Nursery to open in former Highgate Barclays building
- 10 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?