Made in Chelsea star supports sponsored Hampstead Hug walk on the Heath
- Credit: Archant
A star of TV reality show Made in Chelsea is supporting a sponsored walk on the Heath in aid of Hampstead’s Marie Curie Hospice.
Gemma Gregory, who appeared in series three of the Channel Four show, has called for more people to take part in the Hampstead Hug on Sunday, June 15.
The walk takes place every year to raise funds for the hospice in Lyndhurst Gardens, which cares for patients with terminal illnesses.
Ms Gregory, whose mother was treated by Marie Curie nurses, said: “When my mum was cared for by Marie Curie nurses, she received the most wonderful care.
“I hope everyone will join the Hampstead Hug and help to raise funds, so that more people can get the care they need and that their families are supported.”
You may also want to watch:
Adults pay £10 to sign up while under-16s go free and fundraisers can choose to walk either three or six miles around the Heath.
n To register, visit mariecurie.org.uk/hug or call 0845 052 4184.
- 1 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 2 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals
- 3 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 4 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
- 7 Shakespeare comedy and children's shows at Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
- 8 Birthday Honours: Cllr Jonathan Simpson 'astonished' to be made MBE
- 9 Birthday Honours: Gongs for Arlene Phillips, Jonathan Pryce and Engelbert Humperdinck
- 10 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower