M&S trialling food delivery service in Camden
- Credit: Archant
M&S have launched a food delivery service at their Camden high street store.
The trial, which is currently exclusive to M&S members, will serve customers across a three mile radius of the shop.
M&S are offering two shopping experiences. The first is ‘dinner for tonight’ a home delivery service of the shop’s ready meal range within an hour of ordering, and ‘fresh foodhall essentials’ which will be delivered in under two hours.
The Camden store is one of just two in the UK where M&S are trialling this new service.
The minimum order must be £10 and delivery is free.
You may also want to watch:
M&S believe that the Camden store is suitable due to it’s urban setting.
“We wanted to trial in an urban area because we are focused on offering customers a great convenient dine in experience. Within a 3 mile radius of Camden High Street, there are many residential properties as well as offices,” an M&S spokesperson said.
- 1 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 2 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 3 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 4 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 5 House Tour Gayton Road: Split-level mid-century gem in Hampstead
- 6 In numbers: the Covid-19 vaccine roll-out in north London
- 7 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 8 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 9 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 10 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat