M&S trialling food delivery service in Camden
- Credit: Archant
M&S have launched a food delivery service at their Camden high street store.
The trial, which is currently exclusive to M&S members, will serve customers across a three mile radius of the shop.
M&S are offering two shopping experiences. The first is ‘dinner for tonight’ a home delivery service of the shop’s ready meal range within an hour of ordering, and ‘fresh foodhall essentials’ which will be delivered in under two hours.
The Camden store is one of just two in the UK where M&S are trialling this new service.
The minimum order must be £10 and delivery is free.
You may also want to watch:
M&S believe that the Camden store is suitable due to it’s urban setting.
“We wanted to trial in an urban area because we are focused on offering customers a great convenient dine in experience. Within a 3 mile radius of Camden High Street, there are many residential properties as well as offices,” an M&S spokesperson said.
- 1 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 2 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 4 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 6 Crouch End entrepreneur supports Moroccan women with textile business
- 7 High Court date set for disabled swimmer's challenge over ponds charges
- 8 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 9 New sixth form site for Westminster school gets go-ahead
- 10 Man stabbed on Finchley Road