M&S trialling food delivery service in Camden
- Credit: Archant
M&S have launched a food delivery service at their Camden high street store.
The trial, which is currently exclusive to M&S members, will serve customers across a three mile radius of the shop.
M&S are offering two shopping experiences. The first is ‘dinner for tonight’ a home delivery service of the shop’s ready meal range within an hour of ordering, and ‘fresh foodhall essentials’ which will be delivered in under two hours.
The Camden store is one of just two in the UK where M&S are trialling this new service.
The minimum order must be £10 and delivery is free.
You may also want to watch:
M&S believe that the Camden store is suitable due to it’s urban setting.
“We wanted to trial in an urban area because we are focused on offering customers a great convenient dine in experience. Within a 3 mile radius of Camden High Street, there are many residential properties as well as offices,” an M&S spokesperson said.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 4 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 8 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council