M&S trialling food delivery service in Camden
- Credit: Archant
M&S have launched a food delivery service at their Camden high street store.
The trial, which is currently exclusive to M&S members, will serve customers across a three mile radius of the shop.
M&S are offering two shopping experiences. The first is ‘dinner for tonight’ a home delivery service of the shop’s ready meal range within an hour of ordering, and ‘fresh foodhall essentials’ which will be delivered in under two hours.
The Camden store is one of just two in the UK where M&S are trialling this new service.
The minimum order must be £10 and delivery is free.
M&S believe that the Camden store is suitable due to it’s urban setting.
“We wanted to trial in an urban area because we are focused on offering customers a great convenient dine in experience. Within a 3 mile radius of Camden High Street, there are many residential properties as well as offices,” an M&S spokesperson said.
- 1 Ashling Murphy: Camden pays tribute to murdered primary school teacher
- 2 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 3 The story of a pond returning to Hampstead Heath
- 4 Drug runner caught at Euston with heroin in underwear jailed for four years
- 5 How a stray Hampstead cat changed the life of artist Louis Wain
- 6 Hampstead retail site snapped up for £7m by property firm
- 7 Nine of London's best vegan restaurants to try this Veganuary
- 8 Guilty: Woman stirred up racial hatred with social media posts on Grenfell
- 9 Cirque du Soleil: Luzia Royal Albert Hall ****
- 10 How the battle for Hampstead Heath inspired the National Trust