Lynne Featherstone holds onto Hornsey and Wood Green seat
Lynne Featherstone has held onto her seat in Hornsey and Wood Green, it will be announced shortly. The incumbent MP was due to be declared the most voted shortly before 6.30am. Ms Featherstone became MP five years ago. * More to follow
Lynne Featherstone has held onto her seat in Hornsey and Wood Green, it has been announced.
The incumbent MP was declared the most voted shortly just after 6.30am.
Ms Featherstone became MP five years ago.
She won with 25,595 votes. Labour's Karen Jennings received 18,720 votes, The Conservative's Richard Merrin had 9,174 votes, and Pet McAskie for the Green Party won 1,261 votes. Independents Stephane De Roche received 201 votes and Rohan Kapur won 91.
You may also want to watch:
* More to follow
- 1 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 2 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 5 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses
- 8 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 9 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 10 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?