Lord Palmerston reopens in Tufnell Park after extensive refurbishment
- Credit: Archant
A popular pub in Tufnell Park which unexpectedly closed in September has reopened it doors following an extensive refurbishment.
People can now buy a drink at the Lord Palmerston, on Dartmouth Park Hill, as it has reopened today as part of the Young’s Managed Estate.
The pub has undergone a refurbishment which sees many original features remain including the fireplaces, wooden flooring and the bar, which has been fully restored.
There is a new 25-cover dining area, The Diary, which also features The Viscount Table - a community table for up to eight diners and also a private dining room upstairs which can host 35 people seated or 60 standing.
A back garden and front terrace allows extra space for customers.
You may also want to watch:
There is also a new menu to dig into and a selection of craft beers.
Carlos Loureiro, general manager, said: “We greatly look forward to greeting locals once again to the Lord Palmerston, as well as welcoming new faces, ensuring that this remains a pub for the whole community to enjoy.”
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 6 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 7 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 8 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 9 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?