Lord Palmerston reopens in Tufnell Park after extensive refurbishment
- Credit: Archant
A popular pub in Tufnell Park which unexpectedly closed in September has reopened it doors following an extensive refurbishment.
People can now buy a drink at the Lord Palmerston, on Dartmouth Park Hill, as it has reopened today as part of the Young’s Managed Estate.
The pub has undergone a refurbishment which sees many original features remain including the fireplaces, wooden flooring and the bar, which has been fully restored.
There is a new 25-cover dining area, The Diary, which also features The Viscount Table - a community table for up to eight diners and also a private dining room upstairs which can host 35 people seated or 60 standing.
A back garden and front terrace allows extra space for customers.
You may also want to watch:
There is also a new menu to dig into and a selection of craft beers.
Carlos Loureiro, general manager, said: “We greatly look forward to greeting locals once again to the Lord Palmerston, as well as welcoming new faces, ensuring that this remains a pub for the whole community to enjoy.”
- 1 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 2 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill