Lord Palmerston reopens in Tufnell Park after extensive refurbishment
- Credit: Archant
A popular pub in Tufnell Park which unexpectedly closed in September has reopened it doors following an extensive refurbishment.
People can now buy a drink at the Lord Palmerston, on Dartmouth Park Hill, as it has reopened today as part of the Young’s Managed Estate.
The pub has undergone a refurbishment which sees many original features remain including the fireplaces, wooden flooring and the bar, which has been fully restored.
There is a new 25-cover dining area, The Diary, which also features The Viscount Table - a community table for up to eight diners and also a private dining room upstairs which can host 35 people seated or 60 standing.
A back garden and front terrace allows extra space for customers.
You may also want to watch:
There is also a new menu to dig into and a selection of craft beers.
Carlos Loureiro, general manager, said: “We greatly look forward to greeting locals once again to the Lord Palmerston, as well as welcoming new faces, ensuring that this remains a pub for the whole community to enjoy.”
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 4 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 5 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 6 Home of the week: Charming Victorian home for sale in Stroud Green
- 7 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 8 Tim Burton's former Primrose Hill home on the market for £20m
- 9 'Now we hope for the best' – independent traders in Muswell Hill
- 10 Porsche driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police