Lord Palmerston reopens in Tufnell Park after extensive refurbishment
- Credit: Archant
A popular pub in Tufnell Park which unexpectedly closed in September has reopened it doors following an extensive refurbishment.
People can now buy a drink at the Lord Palmerston, on Dartmouth Park Hill, as it has reopened today as part of the Young’s Managed Estate.
The pub has undergone a refurbishment which sees many original features remain including the fireplaces, wooden flooring and the bar, which has been fully restored.
There is a new 25-cover dining area, The Diary, which also features The Viscount Table - a community table for up to eight diners and also a private dining room upstairs which can host 35 people seated or 60 standing.
A back garden and front terrace allows extra space for customers.
You may also want to watch:
There is also a new menu to dig into and a selection of craft beers.
Carlos Loureiro, general manager, said: “We greatly look forward to greeting locals once again to the Lord Palmerston, as well as welcoming new faces, ensuring that this remains a pub for the whole community to enjoy.”
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 3 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 4 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 7 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council