Lord Palmerston: Popular Tufnell Park pub WILL reopen in November despite scrawled sign in window, brewery confirms
- Credit: Archant
The owners of the Lord Palmerston have reassured customers the pub will open next month after refurbishment.
Young’s Brewery said it would begin refurbishing the pub, which has sat empty for three weeks, on October 16.
Customers raised concerns last week after a scribbled sign appeared in the pub window saying: “Pub now closed until further notice.”
A spokeswoman for the brewery said the pub in Dartmouth Park Hill, Tufnell Park, will reopen managed by Young’s pub company rather than by tenants as in the past.
She added: “Young’s take great pride in their rich and long-standing heritage, something that Lord Palmerston too packs in abundance.
You may also want to watch:
“From October 16, the pub will undergo a refurbishment, re-opening early November, and will serve fresh, seasonal, British food sourced from around the south east of England, alongside a range of premium drinks, from craft ales and beers to quality spirits.”
She added: “We look forward to welcoming locals once again, ensuring the Lord Palmerston is a pub for the whole community to enjoy.”
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 7 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 8 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 9 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 10 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham