Your one stop shop to the 2010 elections
The Ham&High series and www.hamhigh.co.uk will be the one stop shop for political news in the run up to the local elections in May and the general election which will also be held th
The Ham&High series and www.hamhigh.co.uk will be the one stop shop for political news in the run up to the local elections in May and the general election which will also be held this year.
We will provide interviews with the main parliamentary candidates for our six local constituencies: Hampstead and Kilburn, Holborn and St Pancras, Finchley and Golders Green, Cities of London and Westminster, North Westminster and Hornsey and Wood Green.
We will also introduce you to the council candidates in your areas of Camden, Barnet, Haringey and Westminster.
We will bring breaking news on all the local political stories as they emerge and as the race hots up across London and the rest of the country.
You may also want to watch:
Leading local commentators will be giving their take in Speakers Corner as the fight rages on and we will present nominees with a weekly on the spot quiz catching them out on their views of the hot topic of the week locally and nationally.
We will also be providing political diary - a light-hearted look at who's doing what in their bid to be victorious at the ballot box.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 6 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 9 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 10 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep
If you have any political stories or can suggest ways for us to improve our election coverage email Katie.Davies@hamhigh.co.uk or email@example.com