THE LAST WORD: Sian Berry, Green Party
I m running for Mayor, and for the Assembly, and I d like to give you one good reason to vote for me for each of those. I m realistic about my chances of being Mayor after May 1. But there is one pressing reason to vote for me with your first vote, and th
I'm running for Mayor, and for the Assembly, and I'd like to give you one good reason to vote for me for each of those.
I'm realistic about my chances of being Mayor after May 1. But there is one pressing reason to vote for me with your first vote, and that's to stop the BNP claiming fourth place.
You can then use your second vote to choose between Livingstone and Johnson. If, like me, you want to stop Boris Johnson, give your second to Ken.
But it's on the Assembly vote that I'm likely to win. We have a great chance of doubling our numbers by electing me the fourth Green AM.
You may also want to watch:
Our AMs have already used their power over the Mayor's budget to fight poverty wages and to triple spending on cycling, among many other advances.
With four, we'll be able to slash bills and emissions by giving every Londoner free insulation, paid for from energy firms' profits.
- 1 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 2 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 3 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 4 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 5 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 7 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 8 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 9 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 10 Arguments over Heath impact of homes in Jack Straw's Castle car park
So please, vote Sian 1, Ken 2 and Green on the peach ballot paper to elect me to the Assembly.
If you live in the Highgate ward in Camden, please also vote for the brilliant Alex Goodman for council.