THE LAST WORD: Sian Berry, Green Party
I m running for Mayor, and for the Assembly, and I d like to give you one good reason to vote for me for each of those. I m realistic about my chances of being Mayor after May 1. But there is one pressing reason to vote for me with your first vote, and th
I'm running for Mayor, and for the Assembly, and I'd like to give you one good reason to vote for me for each of those.
I'm realistic about my chances of being Mayor after May 1. But there is one pressing reason to vote for me with your first vote, and that's to stop the BNP claiming fourth place.
You can then use your second vote to choose between Livingstone and Johnson. If, like me, you want to stop Boris Johnson, give your second to Ken.
But it's on the Assembly vote that I'm likely to win. We have a great chance of doubling our numbers by electing me the fourth Green AM.
You may also want to watch:
Our AMs have already used their power over the Mayor's budget to fight poverty wages and to triple spending on cycling, among many other advances.
With four, we'll be able to slash bills and emissions by giving every Londoner free insulation, paid for from energy firms' profits.
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 8 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 9 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 10 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute
So please, vote Sian 1, Ken 2 and Green on the peach ballot paper to elect me to the Assembly.
If you live in the Highgate ward in Camden, please also vote for the brilliant Alex Goodman for council.