THE LAST WORD: Sian Berry, Green Party
I m running for Mayor, and for the Assembly, and I d like to give you one good reason to vote for me for each of those. I m realistic about my chances of being Mayor after May 1. But there is one pressing reason to vote for me with your first vote, and th
I'm running for Mayor, and for the Assembly, and I'd like to give you one good reason to vote for me for each of those.
I'm realistic about my chances of being Mayor after May 1. But there is one pressing reason to vote for me with your first vote, and that's to stop the BNP claiming fourth place.
You can then use your second vote to choose between Livingstone and Johnson. If, like me, you want to stop Boris Johnson, give your second to Ken.
But it's on the Assembly vote that I'm likely to win. We have a great chance of doubling our numbers by electing me the fourth Green AM.
Our AMs have already used their power over the Mayor's budget to fight poverty wages and to triple spending on cycling, among many other advances.
With four, we'll be able to slash bills and emissions by giving every Londoner free insulation, paid for from energy firms' profits.
- 1 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Haringey
- 2 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 3 Two more charged in connection with Olsi Kuka killing in Barnet
- 4 Gold and silver for a Platinum Jubilee party
- 5 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 6 Royal beacon in Golders Hill shines light for Queen
- 7 Home of the week: Hampstead flat with garden for £1.25m
- 8 Crouch End pub ransacked and charity money stolen
- 9 Man jailed for membership of banned neo-Nazi group National Action
- 10 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
So please, vote Sian 1, Ken 2 and Green on the peach ballot paper to elect me to the Assembly.
If you live in the Highgate ward in Camden, please also vote for the brilliant Alex Goodman for council.