THE LAST WORD: Sian Berry, Green Party
I m running for Mayor, and for the Assembly, and I d like to give you one good reason to vote for me for each of those. I m realistic about my chances of being Mayor after May 1. But there is one pressing reason to vote for me with your first vote, and th
I'm running for Mayor, and for the Assembly, and I'd like to give you one good reason to vote for me for each of those.
I'm realistic about my chances of being Mayor after May 1. But there is one pressing reason to vote for me with your first vote, and that's to stop the BNP claiming fourth place.
You can then use your second vote to choose between Livingstone and Johnson. If, like me, you want to stop Boris Johnson, give your second to Ken.
But it's on the Assembly vote that I'm likely to win. We have a great chance of doubling our numbers by electing me the fourth Green AM.
You may also want to watch:
Our AMs have already used their power over the Mayor's budget to fight poverty wages and to triple spending on cycling, among many other advances.
With four, we'll be able to slash bills and emissions by giving every Londoner free insulation, paid for from energy firms' profits.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 6 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
So please, vote Sian 1, Ken 2 and Green on the peach ballot paper to elect me to the Assembly.
If you live in the Highgate ward in Camden, please also vote for the brilliant Alex Goodman for council.