Jeremy Corbyn-themed night will be held in Kentish Town
- Credit: PA
A Jeremy Corbyn-themed night will be held in Kentish Town tonight, with Brian Eno, Owen Jones, Michael Rosen and Mark Steel among those set to appear.
The night of music, poetry and speeches will be held at the Kentish Town Forum.
A statement on the venue’s website said: “Since Jeremy Corbyn put his name into the hat to become the next Labour Party leader he has visited dozens of towns and cities across the country attracting unprecedented numbers of people to turn out to political meetings.
“This has shaken up the political establishment and given hope to thousands and thousands of hitherto disaffected people.”
The full line-up for the night includes Pauline Black, Jeremy Hardy, Logic, Francesca Martinez, Sara Pascoe, Grace Petrie, Michael Rosen and Mark Steel.
You may also want to watch:
Guest speakers include Brian Eno and Owen Jones.
But there’s no guarantee the man of the moment, who was named Labour Party leader on Saturday, will be there.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 4 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 5 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 6 Home of the week: Charming Victorian home for sale in Stroud Green
- 7 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 8 'Now we hope for the best' – independent traders in Muswell Hill
- 9 Tim Burton's former Primrose Hill home on the market for £20m
- 10 Porsche driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police
The venue said: “Due to the changing nature of Jeremy’s commitments the promoters of the event cannot guarantee Jeremy Corbyn’s attendance at the event.”