Jeremy Corbyn-themed night will be held in Kentish Town
- Credit: PA
A Jeremy Corbyn-themed night will be held in Kentish Town tonight, with Brian Eno, Owen Jones, Michael Rosen and Mark Steel among those set to appear.
The night of music, poetry and speeches will be held at the Kentish Town Forum.
A statement on the venue’s website said: “Since Jeremy Corbyn put his name into the hat to become the next Labour Party leader he has visited dozens of towns and cities across the country attracting unprecedented numbers of people to turn out to political meetings.
“This has shaken up the political establishment and given hope to thousands and thousands of hitherto disaffected people.”
The full line-up for the night includes Pauline Black, Jeremy Hardy, Logic, Francesca Martinez, Sara Pascoe, Grace Petrie, Michael Rosen and Mark Steel.
You may also want to watch:
Guest speakers include Brian Eno and Owen Jones.
But there’s no guarantee the man of the moment, who was named Labour Party leader on Saturday, will be there.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 5 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 6 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 7 Wine, cheese and caviar: New bar to open in South End Green
- 8 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 9 Top producer gives hit making masterclass
- 10 Prince William brings environmental Earthshot Prize ceremony to Ally Pally
The venue said: “Due to the changing nature of Jeremy’s commitments the promoters of the event cannot guarantee Jeremy Corbyn’s attendance at the event.”