Liza Minnelli brings the cabaret to Kenwood
Award-winning star will perform at the 60th anniversary of the Kenwood House Picnic Concerts this summer
THE cabaret will come to Kenwood this summer as inimitable super-star Liza Minnelli takes to the stage.
The award-winning daughter of Judy Garland will join a star-studded line-up at the famous Kenwood House Picnic Concerts as they celebrate their 60th anniversary this summer.
Minnelli – who has won Oscars, Grammys, BAFTAs, Golden Globes and Tony Awards – will belt out some of her most celebrated showstoppers like Cabaret and Maybe This Time, as well as songs from her new album, Confessions when she performs on Friday July 1.
She joins a bill which already includes Tom Jones – who kicks the festival of music off on June 24 – Jools Holland with Sandie Shaw, the Gipsy Kings and James Blunt.
You may also want to watch:
o Tickets are now on sale from www.picnicconcerts.com or by calling 0844 847 1637.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 5 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 8 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue