Liza Minnelli brings the cabaret to Kenwood
Award-winning star will perform at the 60th anniversary of the Kenwood House Picnic Concerts this summer
THE cabaret will come to Kenwood this summer as inimitable super-star Liza Minnelli takes to the stage.
The award-winning daughter of Judy Garland will join a star-studded line-up at the famous Kenwood House Picnic Concerts as they celebrate their 60th anniversary this summer.
Minnelli – who has won Oscars, Grammys, BAFTAs, Golden Globes and Tony Awards – will belt out some of her most celebrated showstoppers like Cabaret and Maybe This Time, as well as songs from her new album, Confessions when she performs on Friday July 1.
She joins a bill which already includes Tom Jones – who kicks the festival of music off on June 24 – Jools Holland with Sandie Shaw, the Gipsy Kings and James Blunt.
You may also want to watch:
o Tickets are now on sale from www.picnicconcerts.com or by calling 0844 847 1637.
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 3 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Nursery to open in former Highgate Barclays building
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 9 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago