Liz Taylor's heavenly childhood home is up for sale
ELIZABETH Taylor s childhood home in Hampstead Garden Suburb is being sold for millions of pounds. Brochures have been sent out promoting the five-bedroom Wildwood Road home the world famous actress described as heaven in the Ham&High last year. Insider
ELIZABETH Taylor's childhood home in Hampstead Garden Suburb is being sold for millions of pounds.
Brochures have been sent out promoting the five-bedroom Wildwood Road home the world famous actress described as "heaven" in the Ham&High last year.
Insiders say the mansion on the exclusive road will go for around £7million.
Dame Elizabeth wrote about the house in a letter for the area's centenary year. She said: "The happiest days of my youth were when my brother and I would run through the woods and feel quite safe. I wonder whether the Suburb is still like that now. I do hope so. It was heaven for this child and her brother."
You may also want to watch:
Now the home is up for sale and hoping to welcome in a new family - possibly giving rise to another movie icon.
Estate agents Glentree International have been tasked with the mansion's sale. Their brochure describes it as "excellent family living accommodation" located in a "rural and tranquil setting.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 3 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 6 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 9 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 10 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women