Liz Taylor's heavenly childhood home is up for sale
ELIZABETH Taylor s childhood home in Hampstead Garden Suburb is being sold for millions of pounds. Brochures have been sent out promoting the five-bedroom Wildwood Road home the world famous actress described as heaven in the Ham&High last year. Insider
ELIZABETH Taylor's childhood home in Hampstead Garden Suburb is being sold for millions of pounds.
Brochures have been sent out promoting the five-bedroom Wildwood Road home the world famous actress described as "heaven" in the Ham&High last year.
Insiders say the mansion on the exclusive road will go for around £7million.
Dame Elizabeth wrote about the house in a letter for the area's centenary year. She said: "The happiest days of my youth were when my brother and I would run through the woods and feel quite safe. I wonder whether the Suburb is still like that now. I do hope so. It was heaven for this child and her brother."
You may also want to watch:
Now the home is up for sale and hoping to welcome in a new family - possibly giving rise to another movie icon.
Estate agents Glentree International have been tasked with the mansion's sale. Their brochure describes it as "excellent family living accommodation" located in a "rural and tranquil setting.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 3 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 6 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 7 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 8 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 9 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour