Living the Spurs dream - why O'Hara wants to stay at White Hart Lane
Tottenham s new young star Jamie O Hara speaks to the Ham&high this week about living the dream of playing in a Spurs shirt at White Hart Lane. The midfielder has not only broken into Juande Ramos s first team but last week made his debut for England Und
Tottenham's new young star Jamie O'Hara speaks to the Ham&high this week about living the dream of playing in a Spurs shirt at White Hart Lane.
The midfielder has not only broken into Juande Ramos's first team but last week made his debut for England Under-21s against Poland.
In a revealing interview he tells sports editor Pat Mooney that he loves playing for the Lilywhites so much he wants to sign a new deal keeping him at the Lane for another three years.
O'Hara tells Ham&High Sport. "I've got a year left on my contract at the end of this season and I want to sign for another two or three years.
You may also want to watch:
"Fans love to see a young English player coming through the ranks. Top clubs have got the money to go out and buy a player when they need one, so you have to look at yourself and think 'I want to be that player'.
See this week's Ham&High, out this Thursday.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 3 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 4 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 5 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 6 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 7 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill