Living the Spurs dream - why O'Hara wants to stay at White Hart Lane
Tottenham s new young star Jamie O Hara speaks to the Ham&high this week about living the dream of playing in a Spurs shirt at White Hart Lane. The midfielder has not only broken into Juande Ramos s first team but last week made his debut for England Und
Tottenham's new young star Jamie O'Hara speaks to the Ham&high this week about living the dream of playing in a Spurs shirt at White Hart Lane.
The midfielder has not only broken into Juande Ramos's first team but last week made his debut for England Under-21s against Poland.
In a revealing interview he tells sports editor Pat Mooney that he loves playing for the Lilywhites so much he wants to sign a new deal keeping him at the Lane for another three years.
O'Hara tells Ham&High Sport. "I've got a year left on my contract at the end of this season and I want to sign for another two or three years.
You may also want to watch:
"Fans love to see a young English player coming through the ranks. Top clubs have got the money to go out and buy a player when they need one, so you have to look at yourself and think 'I want to be that player'.
See this week's Ham&High, out this Thursday.
- 1 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 2 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 3 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 4 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 5 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 6 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 7 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 8 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 9 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 10 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley