Living the Spurs dream - why O'Hara wants to stay at White Hart Lane
Tottenham s new young star Jamie O Hara speaks to the Ham&high this week about living the dream of playing in a Spurs shirt at White Hart Lane. The midfielder has not only broken into Juande Ramos s first team but last week made his debut for England Und
Tottenham's new young star Jamie O'Hara speaks to the Ham&high this week about living the dream of playing in a Spurs shirt at White Hart Lane.
The midfielder has not only broken into Juande Ramos's first team but last week made his debut for England Under-21s against Poland.
In a revealing interview he tells sports editor Pat Mooney that he loves playing for the Lilywhites so much he wants to sign a new deal keeping him at the Lane for another three years.
O'Hara tells Ham&High Sport. "I've got a year left on my contract at the end of this season and I want to sign for another two or three years.
You may also want to watch:
"Fans love to see a young English player coming through the ranks. Top clubs have got the money to go out and buy a player when they need one, so you have to look at yourself and think 'I want to be that player'.
See this week's Ham&High, out this Thursday.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 3 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 4 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 5 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 6 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 7 Letters: The floods!
- 8 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 9 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds