Liam Gallagher reveals he threw stones at Jamie Oliver’s Hampstead house and drunkenly demanded bacon rolls
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
Former Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher has revealed he once pelted former Hampstead neighbour Jamie Oliver’s windows with stones and demanded a bacon roll.
The singer spoke about the incident - which he said happened while he was drunk in an interview with a music journalist.
Gallagher made the admission to Q Magazine - and unsurprisingly said his antics hadn’t gone down very well.
Referring to the number of celebrities living in his neighbourhood, he told the magazine: “It’s like Stella Street, round here: Jamie Oliver lives up the road.”
The hitmaker then continued: “I got told off for throwing stones at his windows p*ssed-up, asking him to chuck down some bacon rolls.”
You may also want to watch:
The 45-year-old praised girlfrield Debbie Gwyther for expanding his horizons.
He told the magazine: “I’ve lived in London a long time,
- 1 Cyclist dies after Crouch End car door crash, police appeal for witnesses
- 2 Builders finish first block in controversial Hornsey Town Hall development
- 3 Man in hospital after stabbing in Crouch End
- 4 Camden Covid-19 vaccine bus comes to JW3
- 5 Camden's £50k Covid-19 fall in house prices bucks north London trend
- 6 'Antisemitic abuse was aimed at me because of my kippah' says faith leader
- 7 Highgate residents challenge plans for 'intrusive' 16-metre 5G mast
- 8 Hampstead Heath memorial to the band of brothers who fought fascism
- 9 Covid-19 Delta variant cases rising in north London
- 10 Jimmy C obituary: Crouch End blues musician who 'brought so much love'
but I only really knew Hampstead.”
He stated: “She took me to new places. I’ve been to Dalston, man.”