Liam Gallagher reveals he threw stones at Jamie Oliver’s Hampstead house and drunkenly demanded bacon rolls
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
Former Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher has revealed he once pelted former Hampstead neighbour Jamie Oliver’s windows with stones and demanded a bacon roll.
The singer spoke about the incident - which he said happened while he was drunk in an interview with a music journalist.
Gallagher made the admission to Q Magazine - and unsurprisingly said his antics hadn’t gone down very well.
Referring to the number of celebrities living in his neighbourhood, he told the magazine: “It’s like Stella Street, round here: Jamie Oliver lives up the road.”
The hitmaker then continued: “I got told off for throwing stones at his windows p*ssed-up, asking him to chuck down some bacon rolls.”
You may also want to watch:
The 45-year-old praised girlfrield Debbie Gwyther for expanding his horizons.
He told the magazine: “I’ve lived in London a long time,
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 3 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 4 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 5 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 7 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 8 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 9 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 10 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
but I only really knew Hampstead.”
He stated: “She took me to new places. I’ve been to Dalston, man.”