Liam Gallagher reveals he threw stones at Jamie Oliver’s Hampstead house and drunkenly demanded bacon rolls
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
Former Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher has revealed he once pelted former Hampstead neighbour Jamie Oliver’s windows with stones and demanded a bacon roll.
The singer spoke about the incident - which he said happened while he was drunk in an interview with a music journalist.
Gallagher made the admission to Q Magazine - and unsurprisingly said his antics hadn’t gone down very well.
Referring to the number of celebrities living in his neighbourhood, he told the magazine: “It’s like Stella Street, round here: Jamie Oliver lives up the road.”
The hitmaker then continued: “I got told off for throwing stones at his windows p*ssed-up, asking him to chuck down some bacon rolls.”
You may also want to watch:
The 45-year-old praised girlfrield Debbie Gwyther for expanding his horizons.
He told the magazine: “I’ve lived in London a long time,
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 3 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 6 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 7 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 8 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 9 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 10 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
but I only really knew Hampstead.”
He stated: “She took me to new places. I’ve been to Dalston, man.”