Let's hear the truth about the Joanne Cash affair
What is going on with the recently-resigned Conservative candidate for Westminster North? Has she resigned or hasn t she? Why has she fallen out with so many of her colleagues? And what was the deal cooked up by David Cameron to get her to un-resign? What
What is going on with the recently-resigned Conservative candidate for Westminster North?
Has she resigned or hasn't she? Why has she fallen out with so many of her colleagues? And what was the deal cooked up by David Cameron to get her to un-resign?
Whatever the causes of this week's Conservative bust-up, the Conservative candidate needs to explain herself fully to local people. She needs to tell us why she has found it so difficult to get on with her party colleagues. Is it personality clashes or is it deep political differences? Now that this sad affair is out in the open we deserve to be told the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
With the election just three months away we now have the opportunity to ask some searching questions about the credibilty, competence and judgement of the Conservative candidate.
You may also want to watch:
After all, if she can't even decide if she wants to be a candidate, how can she possibly represent anyone in Parliament or anywhere else?
Meanwhile, while the Conservatives continue their in-fighting, Karen Buck MP will get on with her job of representing the people of Westminster North, a job she has been doing so well for the past 12 years.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 10 Ken Clarke's Infected Blood Inquiry words were 'offensive' – campaigners
Cllr Paul Dimoldenberg
Leader of the Labour Group
Westminster City Council