Last chance to register to vote today
TODAY is the last chance to register to vote in the upcoming local and general elections. All registrations need to be in across London and the UK by tomorrow (April 20). The Ham&High has been running a campaign over the last month to try and increase r
TODAY is the last chance to register to vote in the upcoming local and general elections.
All registrations need to be in across London and the UK by tomorrow (April 20).
The Ham&High has been running a campaign over the last month to try and increase registration and turnout in our areas.
We became the only newspaper in the country to send out voter registration forms supplying them in 10,000 copies of the Ham&High and have handed out dozens of registration packs at hustings we've organised across the area.
You may also want to watch:
Ham&High editor Geoff Martin said: "The Ham&High is passionate about local democracy and ensuring our readers have as much involvement as possible in choosing those who represent them. Our election coverage has been unparalleled over the last few months and will continue over the next three weeks. We are urging as many people in our area as possible to get out and register to vote and have their say about the council and parliament on May 6."
For more information about how to register to vote go to www.electoralcommission.org.uk or call 0800 3 280 280.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 7 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate