Landscapes and seascapes at Lauderdale House
Ann Marie Whaley joins Philippa Headley and Ken Nemar in an exhibition of their work entitled Head Seas Land at Lauderdale House in Highgate, London, 28 October - 9 November. The artists share a love of colour and form - but each artist works differen
Ann Marie Whaley joins Philippa Headley and Ken Nemar in an exhibition of their work entitled 'Head Seas Land' at Lauderdale House in Highgate, London, 28 October - 9 November.
The artists share a love of colour and form - but each artist works differently. Landscape and seascape, imagined landscape and 'headscapes' form the body of work.
Philippa works in oil, painting directly from her experience of the sea and 'her' landscape in Hampshire.
Ken works in digital media, creating striking and painterly images from portraits and other studies- full of colour and mystery.
You may also want to watch:
Ann Marie uses the landscape, (recently at the meadow on Hampstead Heath) as a source and elaborates in oil with abstractions of shape and colour.
The Exhibition is free and the private view is Wednesday 29 October, 7.30 - 10 pm. Everyone is welcome.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
Lauderdale House is in Waterlow Park, Highgate Hill N6.
Open Tuesday to Friday 11am to 4pm, Saturday 1.30pm to 5pm and Sunday noon to 5pm.
Weekend opening subject to private bookings so phone before visiting on 020 8348 8716