Landscapes and seascapes at Lauderdale House
Ann Marie Whaley joins Philippa Headley and Ken Nemar in an exhibition of their work entitled Head Seas Land at Lauderdale House in Highgate, London, 28 October - 9 November. The artists share a love of colour and form - but each artist works differen
Ann Marie Whaley joins Philippa Headley and Ken Nemar in an exhibition of their work entitled 'Head Seas Land' at Lauderdale House in Highgate, London, 28 October - 9 November.
The artists share a love of colour and form - but each artist works differently. Landscape and seascape, imagined landscape and 'headscapes' form the body of work.
Philippa works in oil, painting directly from her experience of the sea and 'her' landscape in Hampshire.
Ken works in digital media, creating striking and painterly images from portraits and other studies- full of colour and mystery.
You may also want to watch:
Ann Marie uses the landscape, (recently at the meadow on Hampstead Heath) as a source and elaborates in oil with abstractions of shape and colour.
The Exhibition is free and the private view is Wednesday 29 October, 7.30 - 10 pm. Everyone is welcome.
- 1 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 2 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 6 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 7 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 8 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 9 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
Lauderdale House is in Waterlow Park, Highgate Hill N6.
Open Tuesday to Friday 11am to 4pm, Saturday 1.30pm to 5pm and Sunday noon to 5pm.
Weekend opening subject to private bookings so phone before visiting on 020 8348 8716