Kosovan appears at Old Bailey charged with killing Child's Hill man
A KOSOVAN accused of murdering a Child s Hill man during a two-day shooting spree appeared at the Old Bailey yesterday. Hajdar Kasumaj, 50, allegedly jumped out of his car and shot Nezir Golaj, 45, in Hendon Way on July 8. He then went to the home o
A KOSOVAN man accused of murdering a Child's Hill man during a two-day shooting spree appeared at the Old Bailey yesterday.
Hajdar Kasumaj, 50, allegedly jumped out of his car and shot Nezir Golaj, 45, in Hendon Way on July 8.
He then went to the home of 58-year-old Osman Grbic in Milton Avenue, East Ham, and shot him in his living room with the same a 9mm pistol, it is claimed.
On the following day he blasted Safet Rakaj, 43, in the back but the victim survived.
You may also want to watch:
Kasumaj, of Firs Lane, Winchmore Hill, has been charged with two murders, attempted murder and a series of firearms offences. He did not enter pleas to the charges when he appeared in court via a video link from Belmarsh prison.
He was remanded in custody before his next court appearance on October 10.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 5 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 9 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 10 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office