Kosovan appears at Old Bailey charged with killing Child's Hill man
A KOSOVAN accused of murdering a Child s Hill man during a two-day shooting spree appeared at the Old Bailey yesterday. Hajdar Kasumaj, 50, allegedly jumped out of his car and shot Nezir Golaj, 45, in Hendon Way on July 8. He then went to the home o
A KOSOVAN man accused of murdering a Child's Hill man during a two-day shooting spree appeared at the Old Bailey yesterday.
Hajdar Kasumaj, 50, allegedly jumped out of his car and shot Nezir Golaj, 45, in Hendon Way on July 8.
He then went to the home of 58-year-old Osman Grbic in Milton Avenue, East Ham, and shot him in his living room with the same a 9mm pistol, it is claimed.
On the following day he blasted Safet Rakaj, 43, in the back but the victim survived.
Kasumaj, of Firs Lane, Winchmore Hill, has been charged with two murders, attempted murder and a series of firearms offences. He did not enter pleas to the charges when he appeared in court via a video link from Belmarsh prison.
He was remanded in custody before his next court appearance on October 10.
- 1 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 2 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 3 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 4 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 5 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 6 CCTV: Man makes ‘sexually explicit comments’ to teen on tube
- 7 Susan Jones obituary: A 'humble' Muswell Hill shop owner of 40 years
- 8 Artist with autism exhibits vibrant London scenes at Lido Cafe
- 9 North London Chorus to perform in Muswell Hill
- 10 Haringey Council accidentally leaks £54m office expansion scheme