Kosovan appears at Old Bailey charged with killing Child's Hill man
A KOSOVAN accused of murdering a Child s Hill man during a two-day shooting spree appeared at the Old Bailey yesterday. Hajdar Kasumaj, 50, allegedly jumped out of his car and shot Nezir Golaj, 45, in Hendon Way on July 8. He then went to the home o
A KOSOVAN man accused of murdering a Child's Hill man during a two-day shooting spree appeared at the Old Bailey yesterday.
Hajdar Kasumaj, 50, allegedly jumped out of his car and shot Nezir Golaj, 45, in Hendon Way on July 8.
He then went to the home of 58-year-old Osman Grbic in Milton Avenue, East Ham, and shot him in his living room with the same a 9mm pistol, it is claimed.
On the following day he blasted Safet Rakaj, 43, in the back but the victim survived.
You may also want to watch:
Kasumaj, of Firs Lane, Winchmore Hill, has been charged with two murders, attempted murder and a series of firearms offences. He did not enter pleas to the charges when he appeared in court via a video link from Belmarsh prison.
He was remanded in custody before his next court appearance on October 10.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 3 Emergency services at Gospel Oak estate over safety concern
- 4 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 5 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 6 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 7 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 8 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 9 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 10 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E