Kinks frontman leads all-star Kenwood line-up
THE KINKS frontman Ray Davies, Simply Red and hoarse-voiced singer-songwriter James Morrison will head the lineup at this year s Kenwood Concerts, it has been revealed. Highgate s very own Mr Davies will kick off the concert season on Hampstead Heath on S
THE KINKS frontman Ray Davies, Simply Red and hoarse-voiced singer-songwriter James Morrison will head the lineup at this year's Kenwood Concerts, it has been revealed.
Highgate's very own Mr Davies will kick off the concert season on Hampstead Heath on Saturday June 27.
Flamenco-Latin stars the Gipsy Kings will make an appearance and there will also be the much-loved Summer Proms with 'People's Tenor' Russell Watson on July 18.
Pianist and presenter Jools Holland will perform with his acclaimed Rhythm and Blues Orchestra.
You may also want to watch:
The Last Night of the Kenwood Proms will be held on August 22 with tenor Alfie Boe, and is set to conclude with a spectacular fireworks display.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 3 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 4 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 5 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 6 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 8 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 9 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds