Kinks frontman leads all-star Kenwood line-up
THE KINKS frontman Ray Davies, Simply Red and hoarse-voiced singer-songwriter James Morrison will head the lineup at this year s Kenwood Concerts, it has been revealed. Highgate s very own Mr Davies will kick off the concert season on Hampstead Heath on S
THE KINKS frontman Ray Davies, Simply Red and hoarse-voiced singer-songwriter James Morrison will head the lineup at this year's Kenwood Concerts, it has been revealed.
Highgate's very own Mr Davies will kick off the concert season on Hampstead Heath on Saturday June 27.
Flamenco-Latin stars the Gipsy Kings will make an appearance and there will also be the much-loved Summer Proms with 'People's Tenor' Russell Watson on July 18.
Pianist and presenter Jools Holland will perform with his acclaimed Rhythm and Blues Orchestra.
You may also want to watch:
The Last Night of the Kenwood Proms will be held on August 22 with tenor Alfie Boe, and is set to conclude with a spectacular fireworks display.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 6 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 7 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 8 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 9 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers
- 10 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs