Kinks frontman leads all-star Kenwood line-up
THE KINKS frontman Ray Davies, Simply Red and hoarse-voiced singer-songwriter James Morrison will head the lineup at this year s Kenwood Concerts, it has been revealed. Highgate s very own Mr Davies will kick off the concert season on Hampstead Heath on S
THE KINKS frontman Ray Davies, Simply Red and hoarse-voiced singer-songwriter James Morrison will head the lineup at this year's Kenwood Concerts, it has been revealed.
Highgate's very own Mr Davies will kick off the concert season on Hampstead Heath on Saturday June 27.
Flamenco-Latin stars the Gipsy Kings will make an appearance and there will also be the much-loved Summer Proms with 'People's Tenor' Russell Watson on July 18.
Pianist and presenter Jools Holland will perform with his acclaimed Rhythm and Blues Orchestra.
You may also want to watch:
The Last Night of the Kenwood Proms will be held on August 22 with tenor Alfie Boe, and is set to conclude with a spectacular fireworks display.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 4 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 7 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 8 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue