Killer is convicted for strangling transsexual prostitute in Kentish Town
A KILLER who strangled a pre-op transsexual prostitute at her home in Kentish Town was behind bars and facing the prospect of a life sentence today. Leon Fyle, 22, arranged to visit 29 year-old Destiny Lauren for a massage on November 5 last year after fi
A KILLER who strangled a pre-op transsexual prostitute at her home in Kentish Town was behind bars and facing the prospect of a life sentence today.
Leon Fyle, 22, arranged to visit 29 year-old Destiny Lauren for a massage on November 5 last year after finding her advert in a newspaper.
He was caught on CCTV donning a pair of black gloves before entering her flat in Leighton Crescent that night.
Miss Lauren - whose uncle Paul Hill was a member of the Guildford Four - was found dead two hours later by her brother.
You may also want to watch:
A jury at Snaresbrook Crown Court took 14 hours and 12 minutes to convict Fyle of murder following a two-week trial and he is due to be sentenced on September 17.
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 10 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'