Kentish Town fatal stabbing: Renewed appeal as police inquiries continue
- Credit: Met Police
The police investigation into the killing of a 38-year-old man in Kentish Town continues, Scotland Yard said.
The Met has also reiterated its appeal for anyone who witnessed the stabbing to come forward.
A post-mortem examination has confirmed the man - who has yet to be formally identified - died of a stab injury
Detectives said enquiries were ongoing and that one of the two men arrested over the stabbing had been released with no further action.
The other man arrested, aged 37, remains in custody.
Police were called to the scene of the crime at 7.40pm on Monday February 15. Despite the efforts of officers and paramedics, the victim died at the scene.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting reference CAD 6507/15Feb. To provide information anonymously, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 2 Susan Jones obituary: A 'humble' Muswell Hill shop owner of 40 years
- 3 Artist with autism exhibits vibrant London scenes at Lido Cafe
- 4 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 5 North London Chorus to perform in Muswell Hill
- 6 'Someone is responsible for council spending £23m on office block'
- 7 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 8 Alexandra Palace chief executive to leave in 2022
- 9 Proposed bus changes could see Hampstead bus route 168 merged
- 10 Chance of snow in London this weekend