Kentish Town fatal stabbing: Two arrested after man killed
- Credit: Google
Two men have been detained after a man suffering from stab injuries died in Kentish Town on Monday night (February 15).
The victim, unnamed at this stage, died in Highgate Road, towards Gospel Oak.
He is thought to be a man in his 20s.
Police said they were called to the area at 7.40pm, along with paramedics.
Scotland Yard added: "Despite the best efforts of paramedics the man died at the scene.
"The man's next of kin have been informed."
Two men have since been arrested and remain in custody - but police have not as yet released any further details.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 8 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
Their investigation remains ongoing.
Camden Council leader Georgia Gould tweeted it was "heartbreaking news", adding that she was "feeling deeply sad" and "recovery from Covid must mean addressing the trauma, exploitation, alienation & poverty that drives violence".