Kentish Town fatal stabbing: Two arrested after man killed
- Credit: Google
Two men have been detained after a man suffering from stab injuries died in Kentish Town on Monday night (February 15).
The victim, unnamed at this stage, died in Highgate Road, towards Gospel Oak.
He is thought to be a man in his 20s.
Police said they were called to the area at 7.40pm, along with paramedics.
Scotland Yard added: "Despite the best efforts of paramedics the man died at the scene.
"The man's next of kin have been informed."
Two men have since been arrested and remain in custody - but police have not as yet released any further details.
- 1 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 2 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 3 Five classic Rolling Stones moments at BST Hyde Park
- 4 In pictures: Wacky racers descend on Alexandra Palace for soapbox challenge
- 5 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
- 6 Camden watchmaker launches crowdfunding campaign
- 7 The Rolling Stones prove rock ‘n’ roll is alive and kicking at Hyde Park
- 8 Start-up delivers home cooked meals to your door
- 9 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
- 10 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
Their investigation remains ongoing.
Camden Council leader Georgia Gould tweeted it was "heartbreaking news", adding that she was "feeling deeply sad" and "recovery from Covid must mean addressing the trauma, exploitation, alienation & poverty that drives violence".