Kentish Town fatal stabbing: Two arrested after man killed
- Credit: Google
Two men have been detained after a man suffering from stab injuries died in Kentish Town on Monday night (February 15).
The victim, unnamed at this stage, died in Highgate Road, towards Gospel Oak.
He is thought to be a man in his 20s.
Police said they were called to the area at 7.40pm, along with paramedics.
Scotland Yard added: "Despite the best efforts of paramedics the man died at the scene.
"The man's next of kin have been informed."
Two men have since been arrested and remain in custody - but police have not as yet released any further details.
- 1 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 2 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 3 Ashling Murphy: Camden pays tribute to murdered primary school teacher
- 4 Barnet, Camden and Haringey receive boost for low vaccine uptake
- 5 How mental health services are changing in north London
- 6 Hampstead retail site snapped up for £7m by property firm
- 7 The story of a pond returning to Hampstead Heath
- 8 Drug runner caught at Euston with heroin in underwear jailed for four years
- 9 Pond Street potholes causing 'mini earthquake' and 'damage to homes'
- 10 Guilty: Woman stirred up racial hatred with social media posts on Grenfell
Their investigation remains ongoing.
Camden Council leader Georgia Gould tweeted it was "heartbreaking news", adding that she was "feeling deeply sad" and "recovery from Covid must mean addressing the trauma, exploitation, alienation & poverty that drives violence".