Kentish Town fatal stabbing: Two arrested after man killed
- Credit: Google
Two men have been detained after a man suffering from stab injuries died in Kentish Town on Monday night (February 15).
The victim, unnamed at this stage, died in Highgate Road, towards Gospel Oak.
He is thought to be a man in his 20s.
Police said they were called to the area at 7.40pm, along with paramedics.
Scotland Yard added: "Despite the best efforts of paramedics the man died at the scene.
"The man's next of kin have been informed."
Two men have since been arrested and remain in custody - but police have not as yet released any further details.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 3 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 4 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 5 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 6 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 7 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 8 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 9 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 10 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
Their investigation remains ongoing.
Camden Council leader Georgia Gould tweeted it was "heartbreaking news", adding that she was "feeling deeply sad" and "recovery from Covid must mean addressing the trauma, exploitation, alienation & poverty that drives violence".