Kentish Town: Man arrested in connection with car robbery
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested in connection with a robbery on Thursday morning.
The Met said a suspect, who was in a car, attacked a man also in a car in Bartholomew Road in Kentish Town at about 8.47am.
A car connected to the incident was later found in Gordon House Road in Gospel Oak.
The victim suffered “significant” head injuries, the police spokesman said, and was taken to hospital for treatment.
But his wounds are not thought to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The arrested man, 37, has been bailed to early April.
Officers are still investigating.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 6 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 9 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 10 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'