Kentish Town: Man arrested in connection with car robbery
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested in connection with a robbery on Thursday morning.
The Met said a suspect, who was in a car, attacked a man also in a car in Bartholomew Road in Kentish Town at about 8.47am.
A car connected to the incident was later found in Gordon House Road in Gospel Oak.
The victim suffered “significant” head injuries, the police spokesman said, and was taken to hospital for treatment.
But his wounds are not thought to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The arrested man, 37, has been bailed to early April.
Officers are still investigating.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 5 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 6 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 10 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers