Kentish Town: Man arrested in connection with car robbery
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested in connection with a robbery on Thursday morning.
The Met said a suspect, who was in a car, attacked a man also in a car in Bartholomew Road in Kentish Town at about 8.47am.
A car connected to the incident was later found in Gordon House Road in Gospel Oak.
The victim suffered “significant” head injuries, the police spokesman said, and was taken to hospital for treatment.
But his wounds are not thought to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The arrested man, 37, has been bailed to early April.
Officers are still investigating.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 4 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 7 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 8 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue