‘Kate and Wills’ cause a right royal stir at Marylebone station
Valentine’s Day publicity stunt sees lookalike royal couple posing for pictures with commuters
IT’S the shot every paparazzi wanted on Valentine’s Day - the country’s most loved up couple, Kate and William, together on the most romantic day of the year.
But unfortunately, this pair were not Prince William and his blushing bride Kate Middleton, but instead a couple of lookalikes posing for a publicity stunt at Marylebone Station.
Sporting the now-infamous blue dress and perfectly-coiffed hair, the female lookalike perhaps seems the more convincing model of the pair.
But nevertheless, the couple caused quite a stir, handing out chocolate to commuters and even having their photos taken with some people.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Chiltern Railways said: “The station has been a romantic story for many commuters throughout the years. Chiltern Railways wanted to do something as the station is such a romantic station at the heart of London and what better way to do this, than with this romantic couple.”
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Camden men jailed for rape of teenager targeted by Tube station