‘Kate and Wills’ cause a right royal stir at Marylebone station
Valentine’s Day publicity stunt sees lookalike royal couple posing for pictures with commuters
IT’S the shot every paparazzi wanted on Valentine’s Day - the country’s most loved up couple, Kate and William, together on the most romantic day of the year.
But unfortunately, this pair were not Prince William and his blushing bride Kate Middleton, but instead a couple of lookalikes posing for a publicity stunt at Marylebone Station.
Sporting the now-infamous blue dress and perfectly-coiffed hair, the female lookalike perhaps seems the more convincing model of the pair.
But nevertheless, the couple caused quite a stir, handing out chocolate to commuters and even having their photos taken with some people.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Chiltern Railways said: “The station has been a romantic story for many commuters throughout the years. Chiltern Railways wanted to do something as the station is such a romantic station at the heart of London and what better way to do this, than with this romantic couple.”
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 5 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 6 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 7 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 8 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 9 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again