‘Kate and Wills’ cause a right royal stir at Marylebone station
Valentine’s Day publicity stunt sees lookalike royal couple posing for pictures with commuters
IT’S the shot every paparazzi wanted on Valentine’s Day - the country’s most loved up couple, Kate and William, together on the most romantic day of the year.
But unfortunately, this pair were not Prince William and his blushing bride Kate Middleton, but instead a couple of lookalikes posing for a publicity stunt at Marylebone Station.
Sporting the now-infamous blue dress and perfectly-coiffed hair, the female lookalike perhaps seems the more convincing model of the pair.
But nevertheless, the couple caused quite a stir, handing out chocolate to commuters and even having their photos taken with some people.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Chiltern Railways said: “The station has been a romantic story for many commuters throughout the years. Chiltern Railways wanted to do something as the station is such a romantic station at the heart of London and what better way to do this, than with this romantic couple.”
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Gravestone is a reminder that slavery left its mark in north London
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate