‘Kate and Wills’ cause a right royal stir at Marylebone station
Valentine’s Day publicity stunt sees lookalike royal couple posing for pictures with commuters
IT’S the shot every paparazzi wanted on Valentine’s Day - the country’s most loved up couple, Kate and William, together on the most romantic day of the year.
But unfortunately, this pair were not Prince William and his blushing bride Kate Middleton, but instead a couple of lookalikes posing for a publicity stunt at Marylebone Station.
Sporting the now-infamous blue dress and perfectly-coiffed hair, the female lookalike perhaps seems the more convincing model of the pair.
But nevertheless, the couple caused quite a stir, handing out chocolate to commuters and even having their photos taken with some people.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Chiltern Railways said: “The station has been a romantic story for many commuters throughout the years. Chiltern Railways wanted to do something as the station is such a romantic station at the heart of London and what better way to do this, than with this romantic couple.”
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 4 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 10 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit