Kanye and Kim’s reported move to Hampstead Garden Suburb is a ‘hoax from channel E!’
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
He is the self-titled “greatest living rock star on the planet” and she is the socialite-turned-reality-TV-star whose bountiful backside has captivated the world’s media.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, or Kimye as they are collectively known, are the world’s pre-eminent celebrity power couple and are reportedly moving to Hampstead Garden Suburb, according to the Daily Star.
Heathman has discovered that reports this week that egomaniac rap star Mr West is eyeing up a 13-bedroom mansion in Linnell Drive, overlooking Hampstead Heath extension, are untrue.
The superstar and his wife allegedly want to move to London so their children can have a British education.
The house which is said to have piqued Kimye’s interest is the former home of Prince William’s godfather Constantine II.
You may also want to watch:
But reliable sources tell Heathman that the story is a hoax cooked up by US entertainment channel E!
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 3 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 7 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 8 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved
- 10 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre