Kanye and Kim’s reported move to Hampstead Garden Suburb is a ‘hoax from channel E!’
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
He is the self-titled “greatest living rock star on the planet” and she is the socialite-turned-reality-TV-star whose bountiful backside has captivated the world’s media.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, or Kimye as they are collectively known, are the world’s pre-eminent celebrity power couple and are reportedly moving to Hampstead Garden Suburb, according to the Daily Star.
Heathman has discovered that reports this week that egomaniac rap star Mr West is eyeing up a 13-bedroom mansion in Linnell Drive, overlooking Hampstead Heath extension, are untrue.
The superstar and his wife allegedly want to move to London so their children can have a British education.
The house which is said to have piqued Kimye’s interest is the former home of Prince William’s godfather Constantine II.
You may also want to watch:
But reliable sources tell Heathman that the story is a hoax cooked up by US entertainment channel E!
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 3 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 4 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 5 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 6 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 7 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 8 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 9 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 10 'State pension must be raised or older people face a dismal future'