Kanye and Kim’s reported move to Hampstead Garden Suburb is a ‘hoax from channel E!’
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
He is the self-titled “greatest living rock star on the planet” and she is the socialite-turned-reality-TV-star whose bountiful backside has captivated the world’s media.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, or Kimye as they are collectively known, are the world’s pre-eminent celebrity power couple and are reportedly moving to Hampstead Garden Suburb, according to the Daily Star.
Heathman has discovered that reports this week that egomaniac rap star Mr West is eyeing up a 13-bedroom mansion in Linnell Drive, overlooking Hampstead Heath extension, are untrue.
The superstar and his wife allegedly want to move to London so their children can have a British education.
The house which is said to have piqued Kimye’s interest is the former home of Prince William’s godfather Constantine II.
You may also want to watch:
But reliable sources tell Heathman that the story is a hoax cooked up by US entertainment channel E!
- 1 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 2 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 3 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 4 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 6 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 7 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 8 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 Arguments over Heath impact of homes in Jack Straw's Castle car park