Just seven days left to have a say on police station plans
Haringey police have issued a reminder to residents that the deadline for comments on the borough s station improvement programme is approaching. The asset management plan outlines the strategy to improve facilities. It looks at the provision of front cou
Haringey police have issued a reminder to residents that the deadline for comments on the borough's station improvement programme is approaching.
The asset management plan outlines the strategy to improve facilities.
It looks at the provision of front counters, patrol bases, custody centres, Safer Neighbourhood Team bases and office accommodation, as well as ensuring buildings are fully accessible in line with legislation.
The plan aims to explain the changes and how they will directly benefit policing.
You may also want to watch:
Copies are available at the borough's libraries and police station counters at Muswell Hill, Tottenham, Wood Green and Hornsey.
A version is available online at www.met.police.uk/haringey and on the Metropolitan Police Authority website www.mpa. gov.uk.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Camden men jailed for rape of teenager targeted by Tube station
Comments can be sent Freepost to Tottenham Police Station, FREEPOST (SW64) London, N17 9JA. They can also be emailed to Haringey_assetplan@met.police.uk.
The consultation runs until Tuesday (March 11).