Just seven days left to have a say on police station plans
Haringey police have issued a reminder to residents that the deadline for comments on the borough s station improvement programme is approaching. The asset management plan outlines the strategy to improve facilities. It looks at the provision of front cou
Haringey police have issued a reminder to residents that the deadline for comments on the borough's station improvement programme is approaching.
The asset management plan outlines the strategy to improve facilities.
It looks at the provision of front counters, patrol bases, custody centres, Safer Neighbourhood Team bases and office accommodation, as well as ensuring buildings are fully accessible in line with legislation.
The plan aims to explain the changes and how they will directly benefit policing.
You may also want to watch:
Copies are available at the borough's libraries and police station counters at Muswell Hill, Tottenham, Wood Green and Hornsey.
A version is available online at www.met.police.uk/haringey and on the Metropolitan Police Authority website www.mpa. gov.uk.
- 1 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 2 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 3 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 6 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 7 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 8 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 9 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
Comments can be sent Freepost to Tottenham Police Station, FREEPOST (SW64) London, N17 9JA. They can also be emailed to Haringey_assetplan@met.police.uk.
The consultation runs until Tuesday (March 11).