Just seven days left to have a say on police station plans
Haringey police have issued a reminder to residents that the deadline for comments on the borough s station improvement programme is approaching. The asset management plan outlines the strategy to improve facilities. It looks at the provision of front cou
Haringey police have issued a reminder to residents that the deadline for comments on the borough's station improvement programme is approaching.
The asset management plan outlines the strategy to improve facilities.
It looks at the provision of front counters, patrol bases, custody centres, Safer Neighbourhood Team bases and office accommodation, as well as ensuring buildings are fully accessible in line with legislation.
The plan aims to explain the changes and how they will directly benefit policing.
Copies are available at the borough's libraries and police station counters at Muswell Hill, Tottenham, Wood Green and Hornsey.
A version is available online at www.met.police.uk/haringey and on the Metropolitan Police Authority website www.mpa. gov.uk.
- 1 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 2 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
- 3 Highgate pub landlords to appeal restrictive licence approval
- 4 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 5 Olympic ace opens Highgate primary school's new running track
- 6 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 7 Calls for removal of South End Green phone box
- 8 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 9 Campaign launched after girl suffers fractured ribs from e-scooter crash
- 10 Belsize Village restaurant hires young Ukrainian refugee
Comments can be sent Freepost to Tottenham Police Station, FREEPOST (SW64) London, N17 9JA. They can also be emailed to Haringey_assetplan@met.police.uk.
The consultation runs until Tuesday (March 11).