Just seven days left to have a say on police station plans
Haringey police have issued a reminder to residents that the deadline for comments on the borough s station improvement programme is approaching. The asset management plan outlines the strategy to improve facilities. It looks at the provision of front cou
Haringey police have issued a reminder to residents that the deadline for comments on the borough's station improvement programme is approaching.
The asset management plan outlines the strategy to improve facilities.
It looks at the provision of front counters, patrol bases, custody centres, Safer Neighbourhood Team bases and office accommodation, as well as ensuring buildings are fully accessible in line with legislation.
The plan aims to explain the changes and how they will directly benefit policing.
You may also want to watch:
Copies are available at the borough's libraries and police station counters at Muswell Hill, Tottenham, Wood Green and Hornsey.
A version is available online at www.met.police.uk/haringey and on the Metropolitan Police Authority website www.mpa. gov.uk.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
Comments can be sent Freepost to Tottenham Police Station, FREEPOST (SW64) London, N17 9JA. They can also be emailed to Haringey_assetplan@met.police.uk.
The consultation runs until Tuesday (March 11).