Jude Law’s ex-girlfriend Cat Cavelli gives birth to his fifth child
- Credit: Empics Entertainment
Hampstead and Highgate will soon be hearing the patter of another Jude Law baby’s tiny feet as the actor’s ex-girlfriend gave birth to his fifth cnild over the weekend, the Ham & High can reveal
The Alfie star, 42, and aspiring singer and songwriter Cat Cavelli, 23, split last year, but are both said to be “delighted” at the arrival of the little girl over the weekend, Jude’s publicist confirmed.
While pregnant, Cat, real name Cathering Harding, reportedly moved into a new house in Hampstead - not far from the grade II listed Georgian Highgate house where Jude lives - tweeting a photo of a new bookshelf with the hashtag #houseofhampstead in October.
The new parents are said to be on good terms and commited to raising their child.
The publicist added: “They ask that their privacy and that of their child be respected.”
You may also want to watch:
Jude already has three children with ex wife Sadie Frost, sons Rafferty, 18, and Rudy, 12, and daughter Iris, 13. He also has a daughter Sophia with American model Samantha Burke following a brief fling in December 2008.
Cat is originally from Ireland and once considered auditioning for talent show X Factor.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour