Jude Law’s ex-girlfriend Cat Cavelli gives birth to his fifth child
- Credit: Empics Entertainment
Hampstead and Highgate will soon be hearing the patter of another Jude Law baby’s tiny feet as the actor’s ex-girlfriend gave birth to his fifth cnild over the weekend, the Ham & High can reveal
The Alfie star, 42, and aspiring singer and songwriter Cat Cavelli, 23, split last year, but are both said to be “delighted” at the arrival of the little girl over the weekend, Jude’s publicist confirmed.
While pregnant, Cat, real name Cathering Harding, reportedly moved into a new house in Hampstead - not far from the grade II listed Georgian Highgate house where Jude lives - tweeting a photo of a new bookshelf with the hashtag #houseofhampstead in October.
The new parents are said to be on good terms and commited to raising their child.
The publicist added: “They ask that their privacy and that of their child be respected.”
You may also want to watch:
Jude already has three children with ex wife Sadie Frost, sons Rafferty, 18, and Rudy, 12, and daughter Iris, 13. He also has a daughter Sophia with American model Samantha Burke following a brief fling in December 2008.
Cat is originally from Ireland and once considered auditioning for talent show X Factor.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 3 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 4 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 5 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 6 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 7 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 8 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 9 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 10 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse