JUANDE'S WORLD: We need to speak but the chairman is busy
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST STOKE CITY: It s difficult to explain games like this. We had two penalties against us and two men sent off. The first was a penalty but perhaps the red card was a little harsh, it should have been a yellow card. It s also diffic
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST STOKE CITY: "It's difficult to explain games like this. We had two penalties against us and two men sent off.
"The first was a penalty but perhaps the red card was a little harsh, it should have been a yellow card.
"It's also difficult to play with 10 men. The first half went okay but at the beginning of the second half they got their second goal and it was very difficult.
"The first half we played very good, I was very happy with the team, but the second goal finished it."
ON SPURS POOR START TO THE SEASON: "At this moment everyone is very sad and I am worried about it as I don't like this situation. We need to work very hard to change this situation and only hard work can change it.
"This is my job and I am working very hard each day to finish this situation.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 3 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 4 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 5 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 6 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
- 7 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
- 8 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 9 Grease: 'High energy fun but I'm not hopelessly devoted'
- 10 The Burnt City: stunning but elusive take on Trojan War
"The responsibility is all the people working in the club starting with me and finishing with the last person - we all have responsibility, when we win and when we lose."
ON WHETHER HE HAS CHAIRMAN DANIEL LEVY'S BACKING: "I don't know - this is a question for the chairman. I speak to the chairman when he permits us to speak.
"He's a very busy person and I don't know when it will be possible to speak.