JUANDE'S WORLD: We need to speak but the chairman is busy
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST STOKE CITY: It s difficult to explain games like this. We had two penalties against us and two men sent off. The first was a penalty but perhaps the red card was a little harsh, it should have been a yellow card. It s also diffic
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST STOKE CITY: "It's difficult to explain games like this. We had two penalties against us and two men sent off.
"The first was a penalty but perhaps the red card was a little harsh, it should have been a yellow card.
"It's also difficult to play with 10 men. The first half went okay but at the beginning of the second half they got their second goal and it was very difficult.
"The first half we played very good, I was very happy with the team, but the second goal finished it."
You may also want to watch:
ON SPURS POOR START TO THE SEASON: "At this moment everyone is very sad and I am worried about it as I don't like this situation. We need to work very hard to change this situation and only hard work can change it.
"This is my job and I am working very hard each day to finish this situation.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 3 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 4 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 6 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 7 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 8 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 9 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 10 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
"The responsibility is all the people working in the club starting with me and finishing with the last person - we all have responsibility, when we win and when we lose."
ON WHETHER HE HAS CHAIRMAN DANIEL LEVY'S BACKING: "I don't know - this is a question for the chairman. I speak to the chairman when he permits us to speak.
"He's a very busy person and I don't know when it will be possible to speak.