JUANDE'S WORLD: We need to speak but the chairman is busy
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST STOKE CITY: It s difficult to explain games like this. We had two penalties against us and two men sent off. The first was a penalty but perhaps the red card was a little harsh, it should have been a yellow card. It s also diffic
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST STOKE CITY: "It's difficult to explain games like this. We had two penalties against us and two men sent off.
"The first was a penalty but perhaps the red card was a little harsh, it should have been a yellow card.
"It's also difficult to play with 10 men. The first half went okay but at the beginning of the second half they got their second goal and it was very difficult.
"The first half we played very good, I was very happy with the team, but the second goal finished it."
You may also want to watch:
ON SPURS POOR START TO THE SEASON: "At this moment everyone is very sad and I am worried about it as I don't like this situation. We need to work very hard to change this situation and only hard work can change it.
"This is my job and I am working very hard each day to finish this situation.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United
"The responsibility is all the people working in the club starting with me and finishing with the last person - we all have responsibility, when we win and when we lose."
ON WHETHER HE HAS CHAIRMAN DANIEL LEVY'S BACKING: "I don't know - this is a question for the chairman. I speak to the chairman when he permits us to speak.
"He's a very busy person and I don't know when it will be possible to speak.