JUANDE'S WORLD: Pavlyuchenko is the complete player - almost
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST CHELSEA: In the first half perhaps we paid a little too much respect to our opponents and were overawed by Chelsea and playing in their stadium. In the second half that was a thing of the past. We managed to keep the ball and our
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST CHELSEA: "In the first half perhaps we paid a little too much respect to our opponents and were overawed by Chelsea and playing in their stadium.
"In the second half that was a thing of the past. We managed to keep the ball and our performance in the second half thoroughly deserved a point.
"It was a great performance and a great result."
ON THE signing of russian striker ROMAN PAVLYUCHENKO: "He is almost the complete footballer. He can do different jobs - he can play with his back to goal, he can win it in the air.
"Our job is to make sure he can achieve the same level with us as he has demonstrated with Russia.
"I hope he gives us the same goals and intensity he showed in Euro 2008."
- 1 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 2 Susan Jones obituary: A 'humble' Muswell Hill shop owner of 40 years
- 3 Artist with autism exhibits vibrant London scenes at Lido Cafe
- 4 North London Chorus to perform in Muswell Hill
- 5 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 6 'Someone is responsible for council spending £23m on office block'
- 7 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 8 Alexandra Palace chief executive to leave in 2022
- 9 Proposed bus changes could see Hampstead bus route 168 merged
- 10 Chance of snow in London this weekend
ON THE ARRIVAL OF versatile DEFENDER VEDRAN CORLUKA: "We are a bit short in defence, especially with Alan Hutton's injury and it's good to have cover.
"Corluka can play in a variety of positions and he can help the team if we have any further injuries.
"Circumstances will decide where we decide to play him. But he can play right back, centre back and defensive midfield equally well. He will give lots of solutions to the team.