JUANDE'S WORLD: Crowd reaction is nothing personal
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST WIGAN ATHLETIC: The crowd made their reaction to the performance at the end and maybe it was just. But I don t think it is anything personal. We must still all work together and change the situation. But it is a big pressure on th
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST WIGAN ATHLETIC: "The crowd made their reaction to the performance at the end and maybe it was just. But I don't think it is anything personal.
"We must still all work together and change the situation. But it is a big pressure on the players at the moment.
"We need time. Some players came in only just before the close of the transfer window and there have been big changes."
ONTHE PERFORMANCE AGAINST WISLA KRAKOW IN THE UEFA CUP: "I wanted to get more than a one-goal advantage because now the tie is very evenly balanced.
"We were in a bad run of results and we needed a win to give confidence and calmness to the team.
"Let's hope this starts a positive run leading to better results."
- 1 'Unimaginable loss': Father and daughter stabbed to death in north London
- 2 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet
- 3 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
- 4 'Unacceptable': Highgate fears over TfL bus changes
- 5 Covid-19: Omicron variant case confirmed in Camden
- 6 Camden Market has major makeover with new cinema, shops and food stalls
- 7 Barnet chemist named independent pharmacy of the year
- 8 Masked-up Boris Johnson poses for selfies at Wood Green care centre
- 9 Haringey first council to call for Edmonton incinerator pause
- 10 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
ON FINDING THE TIME TO GIVE STRIKER DARREN BENT A REST: "Darren has played every minute this season and one day we will have to give him a rest otherwise it will be too much for him.
"Darren is obviously getting more time on the pitch now and he's got to demonstrate he can make up for the loss of Keane and Berbatov.
"Darren's a goalscorer. He's quick and very good with his head. He is a very lethal striker in the last few metres leading up to the goal.