JUANDE'S WORLD: Crowd reaction is nothing personal
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST WIGAN ATHLETIC: The crowd made their reaction to the performance at the end and maybe it was just. But I don t think it is anything personal. We must still all work together and change the situation. But it is a big pressure on th
ON THE DISPLAY AGAINST WIGAN ATHLETIC: "The crowd made their reaction to the performance at the end and maybe it was just. But I don't think it is anything personal.
"We must still all work together and change the situation. But it is a big pressure on the players at the moment.
"We need time. Some players came in only just before the close of the transfer window and there have been big changes."
ONTHE PERFORMANCE AGAINST WISLA KRAKOW IN THE UEFA CUP: "I wanted to get more than a one-goal advantage because now the tie is very evenly balanced.
You may also want to watch:
"We were in a bad run of results and we needed a win to give confidence and calmness to the team.
"Let's hope this starts a positive run leading to better results."
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 10 Ken Clarke's Infected Blood Inquiry words were 'offensive' – campaigners
ON FINDING THE TIME TO GIVE STRIKER DARREN BENT A REST: "Darren has played every minute this season and one day we will have to give him a rest otherwise it will be too much for him.
"Darren is obviously getting more time on the pitch now and he's got to demonstrate he can make up for the loss of Keane and Berbatov.
"Darren's a goalscorer. He's quick and very good with his head. He is a very lethal striker in the last few metres leading up to the goal.