JUANDE'S WORLD: Attack, Attack, Attack - but no points
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST HULL CITY: I thought the players gave a big effort and we had many opportunities to score but it wasn t to be. The opposition scored in the early minutes again but after that we hit the post twice, had clear-cut chances and sp
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST HULL CITY: "I thought the players gave a big effort and we had many opportunities to score but it wasn't to be.
"The opposition scored in the early minutes again but after that we hit the post twice, had clear-cut chances and spent the second half attacking, attacking and attacking.
"We wanted to win, we played to win and I think if we play in a similar way we will change this situation.
"The best match for us this season has been against Chelsea - it is impossible to explain."
ON THE ATTITUDE OF THE PLAYERS: "In training and working and speaking with the players, my feeling is that they want to finish the situation quickly. But when you don't score goals it is not easy to win.
"The players are working very hard on the pitch and in training.
- 1 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 2 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 3 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 4 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 5 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 6 Toff's of Muswell Hill celebrates Fish and Chips Day with 50 free glasses of fizz
- 7 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
- 8 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 9 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 10 Duke's Head noise complaints committee hearing
"Maybe the international players can go away and forget about the situation this week and come back in a better frame of mind."
ON THE SHORTAGE OF STRIKERS FOLLOWING THE SALES OF ROBBIE KEANE AND DIMITAR BERBATOV: "The position of the striker is the most weak. It is the decision of the club - all the people are responsible for the good and the bad.