JUANDE'S WORLD: Attack, Attack, Attack - but no points
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST HULL CITY: I thought the players gave a big effort and we had many opportunities to score but it wasn t to be. The opposition scored in the early minutes again but after that we hit the post twice, had clear-cut chances and sp
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST HULL CITY: "I thought the players gave a big effort and we had many opportunities to score but it wasn't to be.
"The opposition scored in the early minutes again but after that we hit the post twice, had clear-cut chances and spent the second half attacking, attacking and attacking.
"We wanted to win, we played to win and I think if we play in a similar way we will change this situation.
"The best match for us this season has been against Chelsea - it is impossible to explain."
You may also want to watch:
ON THE ATTITUDE OF THE PLAYERS: "In training and working and speaking with the players, my feeling is that they want to finish the situation quickly. But when you don't score goals it is not easy to win.
"The players are working very hard on the pitch and in training.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 3 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 4 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 5 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 6 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 7 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 8 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 9 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 10 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
"Maybe the international players can go away and forget about the situation this week and come back in a better frame of mind."
ON THE SHORTAGE OF STRIKERS FOLLOWING THE SALES OF ROBBIE KEANE AND DIMITAR BERBATOV: "The position of the striker is the most weak. It is the decision of the club - all the people are responsible for the good and the bad.