JUANDE'S WORLD: Attack, Attack, Attack - but no points
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST HULL CITY: I thought the players gave a big effort and we had many opportunities to score but it wasn t to be. The opposition scored in the early minutes again but after that we hit the post twice, had clear-cut chances and sp
ON THE PERFORMANCE AGAINST HULL CITY: "I thought the players gave a big effort and we had many opportunities to score but it wasn't to be.
"The opposition scored in the early minutes again but after that we hit the post twice, had clear-cut chances and spent the second half attacking, attacking and attacking.
"We wanted to win, we played to win and I think if we play in a similar way we will change this situation.
"The best match for us this season has been against Chelsea - it is impossible to explain."
You may also want to watch:
ON THE ATTITUDE OF THE PLAYERS: "In training and working and speaking with the players, my feeling is that they want to finish the situation quickly. But when you don't score goals it is not easy to win.
"The players are working very hard on the pitch and in training.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 4 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
"Maybe the international players can go away and forget about the situation this week and come back in a better frame of mind."
ON THE SHORTAGE OF STRIKERS FOLLOWING THE SALES OF ROBBIE KEANE AND DIMITAR BERBATOV: "The position of the striker is the most weak. It is the decision of the club - all the people are responsible for the good and the bad.