Jonathan Ross pops into Belsize Park Salon for a trim
- Credit: Archant
Hampstead Garden Suburb TV presenter Jonathan Ross welcomed the opportunity to have a much-needed trim at the launch of a new Belsize Park hair salon.
Mr Ross, who presents the BBC’s “Friday Night with Jonathan Ross”, offering celebrity chit-chat, some interviewing insights, and a fair bit of comedy, officially opened Lisa Hauck’s new hair and beauty salon on Haverstock Hill.
Mr Ross has been a client of the salon for many years, although he typically wears his hair quite long.
Ms Hauck recently moved her Primrose Hill business to larger premises and welcomed clients and local friends to help her celebrate the move.
Ms Hauck, who wore a black and gold dress at the launch, offers clients cut, colours and styles – as well as make-up and beauty treatments including lash tints – although apparently Mr Ross just gets his hair cut.
You may also want to watch:
The new salon is at 90 Haverstock Hill.
Visit the salon webiste here.
- 1 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 2 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals
- 3 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 4 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
- 7 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower
- 8 Shakespeare comedy and children's shows at Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
- 9 Boundary changes plan would 'split' Hampstead and see new Muswell Hill seat
- 10 Birthday Honours: Cllr Jonathan Simpson 'astonished' to be made MBE