Jonathan Ross pops into Belsize Park Salon for a trim
- Credit: Archant
Hampstead Garden Suburb TV presenter Jonathan Ross welcomed the opportunity to have a much-needed trim at the launch of a new Belsize Park hair salon.
Mr Ross, who presents the BBC’s “Friday Night with Jonathan Ross”, offering celebrity chit-chat, some interviewing insights, and a fair bit of comedy, officially opened Lisa Hauck’s new hair and beauty salon on Haverstock Hill.
Mr Ross has been a client of the salon for many years, although he typically wears his hair quite long.
Ms Hauck recently moved her Primrose Hill business to larger premises and welcomed clients and local friends to help her celebrate the move.
Ms Hauck, who wore a black and gold dress at the launch, offers clients cut, colours and styles – as well as make-up and beauty treatments including lash tints – although apparently Mr Ross just gets his hair cut.
The new salon is at 90 Haverstock Hill.
Visit the salon webiste here.
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 3 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 4 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 5 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 6 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 7 3,000 new council homes for Haringey over next ten years
- 8 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 9 Haringey to splash £54m on Civic Centre makeover and extension
- 10 Camden gets £400k to overhaul planning system