Jonathan Ross pops into Belsize Park Salon for a trim
- Credit: Archant
Hampstead Garden Suburb TV presenter Jonathan Ross welcomed the opportunity to have a much-needed trim at the launch of a new Belsize Park hair salon.
Mr Ross, who presents the BBC’s “Friday Night with Jonathan Ross”, offering celebrity chit-chat, some interviewing insights, and a fair bit of comedy, officially opened Lisa Hauck’s new hair and beauty salon on Haverstock Hill.
Mr Ross has been a client of the salon for many years, although he typically wears his hair quite long.
Ms Hauck recently moved her Primrose Hill business to larger premises and welcomed clients and local friends to help her celebrate the move.
Ms Hauck, who wore a black and gold dress at the launch, offers clients cut, colours and styles – as well as make-up and beauty treatments including lash tints – although apparently Mr Ross just gets his hair cut.
You may also want to watch:
The new salon is at 90 Haverstock Hill.
Visit the salon webiste here.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end