Jonathan Ross pops into Belsize Park Salon for a trim
- Credit: Archant
Hampstead Garden Suburb TV presenter Jonathan Ross welcomed the opportunity to have a much-needed trim at the launch of a new Belsize Park hair salon.
Mr Ross, who presents the BBC’s “Friday Night with Jonathan Ross”, offering celebrity chit-chat, some interviewing insights, and a fair bit of comedy, officially opened Lisa Hauck’s new hair and beauty salon on Haverstock Hill.
Mr Ross has been a client of the salon for many years, although he typically wears his hair quite long.
Ms Hauck recently moved her Primrose Hill business to larger premises and welcomed clients and local friends to help her celebrate the move.
Ms Hauck, who wore a black and gold dress at the launch, offers clients cut, colours and styles – as well as make-up and beauty treatments including lash tints – although apparently Mr Ross just gets his hair cut.
You may also want to watch:
The new salon is at 90 Haverstock Hill.
Visit the salon webiste here.
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 7 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 8 Discover Crouch End's very own cathedral
- 9 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath