John Hegley workshop in aid of Kentish Town youth project
Quirky poet John Hegley will perform and conduct a workshop in the Family Centre and Youth Resource Centre at Dowdney Close, Kentish Town On Thursday night (April 16, 7pm). The hilarious poet and comedian will be performing and conducting a workshop for y
Quirky poet John Hegley will perform and conduct a workshop in the Family Centre and Youth Resource Centre at Dowdney Close, Kentish Town On Thursday night (April 16, 7pm).
The hilarious poet and comedian will be performing and conducting a workshop for young disabled people aged 16 - 25, inspiring and also drawing on their creativity.
This is to raise awareness of the work that Elfrida Rathbone Camden carries out using innovative approaches based on service users' own talent, skills and humour as a route to expression and communication and to make sure that people who face many hurdles are not excluded from their own community.
The workshop will also raise awareness of ERC's fundraising campaign which centres on having the centre's first ever runner, Kate Horbury, in the London Marathon on Sunday April 26.
You may also want to watch:
For further details of the workshop and to find out more about the work of ERC please contact Alexis Keir, on 07917 193 697.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 10 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat