John Hegley workshop in aid of Kentish Town youth project
Quirky poet John Hegley will perform and conduct a workshop in the Family Centre and Youth Resource Centre at Dowdney Close, Kentish Town On Thursday night (April 16, 7pm). The hilarious poet and comedian will be performing and conducting a workshop for y
Quirky poet John Hegley will perform and conduct a workshop in the Family Centre and Youth Resource Centre at Dowdney Close, Kentish Town On Thursday night (April 16, 7pm).
The hilarious poet and comedian will be performing and conducting a workshop for young disabled people aged 16 - 25, inspiring and also drawing on their creativity.
This is to raise awareness of the work that Elfrida Rathbone Camden carries out using innovative approaches based on service users' own talent, skills and humour as a route to expression and communication and to make sure that people who face many hurdles are not excluded from their own community.
The workshop will also raise awareness of ERC's fundraising campaign which centres on having the centre's first ever runner, Kate Horbury, in the London Marathon on Sunday April 26.
You may also want to watch:
For further details of the workshop and to find out more about the work of ERC please contact Alexis Keir, on 07917 193 697.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'