Jewish, single and looking for love? Check out the JMeter...
- Credit: Nigel Sutton
If you are Jewish, single and looking for love, your search for a partner could be coming to a close following the launch of a psychology-based dating tool which promises to match up like-minded Jews from around the world.
Dating website JDate staged the UK launch of its matching tool JMeter at SoYo restaurant, in Golders Green Road, Golders Green on October 31.
The tool, based on sophisticated matching technology developed by Israeli psychologist Dr Raanan Haas, requires users to answer 169 questions exploring their personality and dating aspirations.
JMeter will then automatically match users with similar personalities based on the answers submitted to the digital questionnaire, which takes around 15 minutes to complete.
Daniella Perlstein, who runs JDate in the UK, France and Israel, said: “The JMeter matches you with compatible people. There is this whole notion that opposites attract but the lasting relationships are between two people who are more similar, but have one dominant characteristic that is different.”
You may also want to watch:
The questionnaire, which can be used for free if you register with JDate, examines various aspects of a prospective partner, such as how independent they are, how ready they are for a relationship and how romantic they are.
JDate, which launched in the UK in 2007, is one of the world’s largest online Jewish dating sites with thousands of paid British subscribers and 750,000 active members worldwide.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 3 Arsenal held by Aston Villa on final day of WSL season
- 4 Belsize cameraman remembers Jim Henson and The Muppet Show
- 5 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 6 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 7 Graham goal gives Tottenham win at Birmingham in WSL finale
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 10 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure
Ms Perlstein, vice-president of International Websites of Spark Networks, the owner and operator of JDate, believes that the JMeter provides single Jews with busy working lives the perfect opportunity to find love.
She said: “We devote so much energy to our careers and time passes by so quickly, so we need to use our time wisely.
“This tool is a way to more effectively find someone who matches you. So if people take the 15 minutes to answer these questions candidly, you won’t waste your time.”
For more information on the JMeter, visit www.jdate.co.uk.