Jewish, single and looking for love? Check out the JMeter...
- Credit: Nigel Sutton
If you are Jewish, single and looking for love, your search for a partner could be coming to a close following the launch of a psychology-based dating tool which promises to match up like-minded Jews from around the world.
Dating website JDate staged the UK launch of its matching tool JMeter at SoYo restaurant, in Golders Green Road, Golders Green on October 31.
The tool, based on sophisticated matching technology developed by Israeli psychologist Dr Raanan Haas, requires users to answer 169 questions exploring their personality and dating aspirations.
JMeter will then automatically match users with similar personalities based on the answers submitted to the digital questionnaire, which takes around 15 minutes to complete.
Daniella Perlstein, who runs JDate in the UK, France and Israel, said: “The JMeter matches you with compatible people. There is this whole notion that opposites attract but the lasting relationships are between two people who are more similar, but have one dominant characteristic that is different.”
You may also want to watch:
The questionnaire, which can be used for free if you register with JDate, examines various aspects of a prospective partner, such as how independent they are, how ready they are for a relationship and how romantic they are.
JDate, which launched in the UK in 2007, is one of the world’s largest online Jewish dating sites with thousands of paid British subscribers and 750,000 active members worldwide.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 6 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 9 In pictures: The Parkland Walk in lockdown
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
Ms Perlstein, vice-president of International Websites of Spark Networks, the owner and operator of JDate, believes that the JMeter provides single Jews with busy working lives the perfect opportunity to find love.
She said: “We devote so much energy to our careers and time passes by so quickly, so we need to use our time wisely.
“This tool is a way to more effectively find someone who matches you. So if people take the 15 minutes to answer these questions candidly, you won’t waste your time.”
For more information on the JMeter, visit www.jdate.co.uk.