Jaguar crashes into house in Muswell Hill
A CAR which collided into tree almost destroyed a house in Muswell Hill. The driver of a jaguar saloon, a 53-year-old man, was trapped inside the car and had to be cut out by emergency services, on Wednesday at around 6.30pm, The accident, which occurred
A CAR which collided into tree almost destroyed a house in Muswell Hill.
The driver of a jaguar saloon, a 53-year-old man, was trapped inside the car and had to be cut out by emergency services, on Wednesday at around 6.30pm,
The accident, which occurred on the corner of Church Crescent and Muswell Hill Road, reduced a wall to rubble and damaged the tree and lamp post.
Police, ambulance and fire services all attended the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman from the police said: "The driver was taken to the Whittington hospital. Police assisted with road closures and informed the council of a lamp post that was also damaged in the collision."
Vanessa Wiley was working at a colleague's house in Church Crescent at the time.
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 5 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 10 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
"I heard a huge crash," she said. "It sounded like something was being demolished. It was really loud.
"I saw lots of commotion outside and when I tried to drive out, the road was blocked with a fire engine.
"The next day I saw the wall was completely gone. There was a massive hole and what just looked like an imprint of a car."
No arrests have been made.