Jaguar crashes into house in Muswell Hill
A CAR which collided into tree almost destroyed a house in Muswell Hill. The driver of a jaguar saloon, a 53-year-old man, was trapped inside the car and had to be cut out by emergency services, on Wednesday at around 6.30pm, The accident, which occurred
A CAR which collided into tree almost destroyed a house in Muswell Hill.
The driver of a jaguar saloon, a 53-year-old man, was trapped inside the car and had to be cut out by emergency services, on Wednesday at around 6.30pm,
The accident, which occurred on the corner of Church Crescent and Muswell Hill Road, reduced a wall to rubble and damaged the tree and lamp post.
Police, ambulance and fire services all attended the scene.
A spokeswoman from the police said: "The driver was taken to the Whittington hospital. Police assisted with road closures and informed the council of a lamp post that was also damaged in the collision."
Vanessa Wiley was working at a colleague's house in Church Crescent at the time.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 3 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 4 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 5 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 6 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
- 7 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
- 8 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 9 The Burnt City: stunning but elusive take on Trojan War
- 10 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
"I heard a huge crash," she said. "It sounded like something was being demolished. It was really loud.
"I saw lots of commotion outside and when I tried to drive out, the road was blocked with a fire engine.
"The next day I saw the wall was completely gone. There was a massive hole and what just looked like an imprint of a car."
No arrests have been made.