It's Hobs choice for Paris Hilton in search for new friends
BLONDE heirhead Paris Hilton was the talk of the town as she brought her quest for a new best friend to Camden. The heiress to the Hilton empire popped into Hob Salons at Camden Lock to have her blonde mane spruced up. But this was no ordinary haircut.
BLONDE 'heirhead' Paris Hilton was the talk of the town as she brought her quest for a new best friend to Camden.
The heiress to the Hilton empire popped into Hob Salons at Camden Lock to have her blonde mane spruced up. But this was no ordinary haircut.
She was joined in the award-winning salon by a posse of dolled-up wannabes, who are desperately hoping the US wild child picks one of them as her new chum.
Hilton's quest is being documented by ITV2 for their show due to hit TV screens soon.
You may also want to watch:
Windows at the Salon were blacked out, phones were unplugged and staff were even forced to turn off any CCTV cameras in case footage made it into the wrong hands.
Stylists - including Paul Short and D'nae Udall who both won awards at the recent Wella Trend Vision Awards held at the Roundhouse - were sworn to secrecy.
- 1 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 2 Camden's deputy mayor ditches Labour to join Greens
- 3 Highgate's Well Pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster vaccines with flu jabs
- 4 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 5 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 6 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 7 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 8 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 9 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 10 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
But this didn't stop a gang of paparazzi hovering around outside trying to get a sneaky snap.