It's Hobs choice for Paris Hilton in search for new friends
BLONDE heirhead Paris Hilton was the talk of the town as she brought her quest for a new best friend to Camden. The heiress to the Hilton empire popped into Hob Salons at Camden Lock to have her blonde mane spruced up. But this was no ordinary haircut.
BLONDE 'heirhead' Paris Hilton was the talk of the town as she brought her quest for a new best friend to Camden.
The heiress to the Hilton empire popped into Hob Salons at Camden Lock to have her blonde mane spruced up. But this was no ordinary haircut.
She was joined in the award-winning salon by a posse of dolled-up wannabes, who are desperately hoping the US wild child picks one of them as her new chum.
Hilton's quest is being documented by ITV2 for their show due to hit TV screens soon.
Windows at the Salon were blacked out, phones were unplugged and staff were even forced to turn off any CCTV cameras in case footage made it into the wrong hands.
Stylists - including Paul Short and D'nae Udall who both won awards at the recent Wella Trend Vision Awards held at the Roundhouse - were sworn to secrecy.
- 1 'Gabriels stun Koko – superstardom seems inevitable'
- 2 Police probe reports of shooting at scene of crash in West Hampstead
- 3 St John's Wood prep school downgraded to 'requires improvement'
- 4 Three north London men charged after boxer Amir Khan ‘robbed at gunpoint’
- 5 Police search for witness who helped rape victim
- 6 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
- 7 New toilets and changing rooms in Hampstead ponds £700,000 revamp
- 8 Primrose Hill gates could close again due to antisocial behaviour
- 9 Elton John rockets through career-spanning show at BST Hyde Park
- 10 Jailed: 10 north London offenders put behind bars in May
But this didn't stop a gang of paparazzi hovering around outside trying to get a sneaky snap.