It's Hobs choice for Paris Hilton in search for new friends
BLONDE heirhead Paris Hilton was the talk of the town as she brought her quest for a new best friend to Camden. The heiress to the Hilton empire popped into Hob Salons at Camden Lock to have her blonde mane spruced up. But this was no ordinary haircut.
BLONDE 'heirhead' Paris Hilton was the talk of the town as she brought her quest for a new best friend to Camden.
The heiress to the Hilton empire popped into Hob Salons at Camden Lock to have her blonde mane spruced up. But this was no ordinary haircut.
She was joined in the award-winning salon by a posse of dolled-up wannabes, who are desperately hoping the US wild child picks one of them as her new chum.
Hilton's quest is being documented by ITV2 for their show due to hit TV screens soon.
Windows at the Salon were blacked out, phones were unplugged and staff were even forced to turn off any CCTV cameras in case footage made it into the wrong hands.
Stylists - including Paul Short and D'nae Udall who both won awards at the recent Wella Trend Vision Awards held at the Roundhouse - were sworn to secrecy.
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 3 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 4 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 5 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 6 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 7 3,000 new council homes for Haringey over next ten years
- 8 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 9 Fundraising year begins at William IV pub in Hampstead
- 10 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
But this didn't stop a gang of paparazzi hovering around outside trying to get a sneaky snap.