It's Hobs choice for Paris Hilton in search for new friends
BLONDE heirhead Paris Hilton was the talk of the town as she brought her quest for a new best friend to Camden. The heiress to the Hilton empire popped into Hob Salons at Camden Lock to have her blonde mane spruced up. But this was no ordinary haircut.
BLONDE 'heirhead' Paris Hilton was the talk of the town as she brought her quest for a new best friend to Camden.
The heiress to the Hilton empire popped into Hob Salons at Camden Lock to have her blonde mane spruced up. But this was no ordinary haircut.
She was joined in the award-winning salon by a posse of dolled-up wannabes, who are desperately hoping the US wild child picks one of them as her new chum.
Hilton's quest is being documented by ITV2 for their show due to hit TV screens soon.
You may also want to watch:
Windows at the Salon were blacked out, phones were unplugged and staff were even forced to turn off any CCTV cameras in case footage made it into the wrong hands.
Stylists - including Paul Short and D'nae Udall who both won awards at the recent Wella Trend Vision Awards held at the Roundhouse - were sworn to secrecy.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 5 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 6 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 7 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
But this didn't stop a gang of paparazzi hovering around outside trying to get a sneaky snap.