It's Hobs choice for Paris Hilton in search for new friends
BLONDE heirhead Paris Hilton was the talk of the town as she brought her quest for a new best friend to Camden. The heiress to the Hilton empire popped into Hob Salons at Camden Lock to have her blonde mane spruced up. But this was no ordinary haircut.
BLONDE 'heirhead' Paris Hilton was the talk of the town as she brought her quest for a new best friend to Camden.
The heiress to the Hilton empire popped into Hob Salons at Camden Lock to have her blonde mane spruced up. But this was no ordinary haircut.
She was joined in the award-winning salon by a posse of dolled-up wannabes, who are desperately hoping the US wild child picks one of them as her new chum.
Hilton's quest is being documented by ITV2 for their show due to hit TV screens soon.
You may also want to watch:
Windows at the Salon were blacked out, phones were unplugged and staff were even forced to turn off any CCTV cameras in case footage made it into the wrong hands.
Stylists - including Paul Short and D'nae Udall who both won awards at the recent Wella Trend Vision Awards held at the Roundhouse - were sworn to secrecy.
- 1 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 2 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 3 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 4 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 5 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 7 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 8 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 9 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 10 Arguments over Heath impact of homes in Jack Straw's Castle car park
But this didn't stop a gang of paparazzi hovering around outside trying to get a sneaky snap.