International cosmetic surgery expert holds talk to support Lauderdale House
- Credit: Archant
Highgate resident and international cosmetic surgery expert Cindy Jackson is helping Lauderdale House raise funds for a building project to transform its future.
Lauderdale Transformed has brought together Cindy and her friends - Ian Carmichael, the Queen’s personal hair stylist, and top cosmetic surgeon Dr Dinko Toncic, who has flown in from Croatia - for a fun evening of health and beauty, and all for a good cause.
The experts will share their secrets on how to look your best every day.
Cindy and Dinko will reveal how stars like Renee Zelweger and Una Thurman have “changed their faces” while Ian reveals his solutions to “bad hair days”.
There will also be local health and beauty specialists at the event at Lauderdale House in Highgate Hill next Thursday (March 5).
Visitors will have the opportunity to find out more about how cosmetic surgery can change lives and its value to war casualties, accident victims and cancer survivors.
A representative from RAFT, a highly committed medical research charity which has been quietly working behind the scenes for the last 25 years producing cutting-edge results in the field of wound healing medical research, will also be attending.
You may also want to watch:
The event will be followed by drinks and canapés with the speakers.
Tickets cost £25 and all money raised will go towards the Lauderdale Transformed fund to pay for major renovations at Lauderdale House.
For more information and to book tickets visit Lauderdale House’s website.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Gravestone is a reminder that slavery left its mark in north London
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate