IDENTITY REGISTER DEBATE: a wake-up call to readers
Stephen Taylor s article (Every move you make, they ll be watching you, H&H February 11) should be a wake-up call to your readers. Levels of state surveillance and interference are now disturbingly high; we all must fight Transformational Government and t
Stephen Taylor's article (Every move you make, they'll be watching you, H&H February 11) should be a wake-up call to your readers.
Levels of state surveillance and interference are now disturbingly high; we all must fight Transformational Government and these creeping, intrusive policies against our liberties, and to make our feelings on the matter unambiguously clear to the politicians.
If democratic government is to have any hope of working in a way which is acceptable to the majority, then, as in the House of Commons, we need to assert ourselves and redress the balance of power. I urge everyone to act on this particular cause, and numbers count: the only way of stopping these statist policies is a mass movement.
You may also want to watch:
Cleve Road, NW6
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 4 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 5 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 6 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 7 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 8 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 9 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 10 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83