IDENTITY REGISTER DEBATE: a wake-up call to readers
Stephen Taylor s article (Every move you make, they ll be watching you, H&H February 11) should be a wake-up call to your readers. Levels of state surveillance and interference are now disturbingly high; we all must fight Transformational Government and t
Stephen Taylor's article (Every move you make, they'll be watching you, H&H February 11) should be a wake-up call to your readers.
Levels of state surveillance and interference are now disturbingly high; we all must fight Transformational Government and these creeping, intrusive policies against our liberties, and to make our feelings on the matter unambiguously clear to the politicians.
If democratic government is to have any hope of working in a way which is acceptable to the majority, then, as in the House of Commons, we need to assert ourselves and redress the balance of power. I urge everyone to act on this particular cause, and numbers count: the only way of stopping these statist policies is a mass movement.
You may also want to watch:
Cleve Road, NW6
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 6 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash