IDENTITY REGISTER DEBATE: a wake-up call to readers
Stephen Taylor s article (Every move you make, they ll be watching you, H&H February 11) should be a wake-up call to your readers. Levels of state surveillance and interference are now disturbingly high; we all must fight Transformational Government and t
Stephen Taylor's article (Every move you make, they'll be watching you, H&H February 11) should be a wake-up call to your readers.
Levels of state surveillance and interference are now disturbingly high; we all must fight Transformational Government and these creeping, intrusive policies against our liberties, and to make our feelings on the matter unambiguously clear to the politicians.
If democratic government is to have any hope of working in a way which is acceptable to the majority, then, as in the House of Commons, we need to assert ourselves and redress the balance of power. I urge everyone to act on this particular cause, and numbers count: the only way of stopping these statist policies is a mass movement.
You may also want to watch:
Cleve Road, NW6
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 5 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 6 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 7 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Murder arrest after Primrose Hill woman dies from stab wounds
- 10 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears