Identity of cyclist killed in Camden revealed
A YOUNG cyclist who was killed in an horrific crash on Camden Road has been named as Paula Jurek.
The 20 year old was a Polish national living in South Tottenham and a student at London Metropolitan University.
She died last Tuesday in a fatal collision with an articulated lorry.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called to the accident at the junction of Camden Road and St Pancras Way at 3.20pm.
But despite paramedics’ efforts to save the woman, she was pronounced dead at the scene at 4pm.
A post mortem examination was carried out last Friday but police are still awaiting the results.
An inquest opened and adjourned at St Pancras Coroners Court on Tuesday, 12 April.
- 1 Calls to make road in front of a Highgate school safer
- 2 Barnet leader pledges council tax rebate and an end to outsourcing
- 3 Parliament Hill flower shop comes to pupils' rescue
- 4 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 5 Positives for Arsenal despite missing top four
- 6 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 7 Camden teacher's cycle ride to find a cure for daughter's 'sleeping beauty' syndrome
- 8 Nazanin was 'forced' to sign false confession by Iran
- 9 Covid: Slight rise in admissions but fewer patients in hospital overall
- 10 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
Ms Jurek’s next of kin have been informed of her death.