Identity of cyclist killed in Camden revealed
A YOUNG cyclist who was killed in an horrific crash on Camden Road has been named as Paula Jurek.
The 20 year old was a Polish national living in South Tottenham and a student at London Metropolitan University.
She died last Tuesday in a fatal collision with an articulated lorry.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called to the accident at the junction of Camden Road and St Pancras Way at 3.20pm.
But despite paramedics’ efforts to save the woman, she was pronounced dead at the scene at 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem examination was carried out last Friday but police are still awaiting the results.
An inquest opened and adjourned at St Pancras Coroners Court on Tuesday, 12 April.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 5 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 6 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 7 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 8 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 9 Wine, cheese and caviar: New bar to open in South End Green
- 10 Top producer gives hit making masterclass
Ms Jurek’s next of kin have been informed of her death.