Identity of cyclist killed in Camden revealed
A YOUNG cyclist who was killed in an horrific crash on Camden Road has been named as Paula Jurek.
The 20 year old was a Polish national living in South Tottenham and a student at London Metropolitan University.
She died last Tuesday in a fatal collision with an articulated lorry.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called to the accident at the junction of Camden Road and St Pancras Way at 3.20pm.
But despite paramedics’ efforts to save the woman, she was pronounced dead at the scene at 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem examination was carried out last Friday but police are still awaiting the results.
An inquest opened and adjourned at St Pancras Coroners Court on Tuesday, 12 April.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep
Ms Jurek’s next of kin have been informed of her death.