Identity of cyclist killed in Camden revealed
A YOUNG cyclist who was killed in an horrific crash on Camden Road has been named as Paula Jurek.
The 20 year old was a Polish national living in South Tottenham and a student at London Metropolitan University.
She died last Tuesday in a fatal collision with an articulated lorry.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called to the accident at the junction of Camden Road and St Pancras Way at 3.20pm.
But despite paramedics’ efforts to save the woman, she was pronounced dead at the scene at 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem examination was carried out last Friday but police are still awaiting the results.
An inquest opened and adjourned at St Pancras Coroners Court on Tuesday, 12 April.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 6 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 7 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 8 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'
- 9 'No one should be aiming to breathe air that is only just legal'
- 10 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
Ms Jurek’s next of kin have been informed of her death.