Hunt on for superheroes who turned into baddies in Camden Town
A HUNT is underway to track down three superheroes turned baddies after two men were beaten up by caped crusaders in Camden Town on Halloween night. The 21-year-old victims were set upon in Camden Road at about 2.45am by three men dressed as superheroes
A HUNT is underway to track down three "superheroes" turned baddies after two men were beaten up by caped crusaders in Camden Town on Halloween night.
The 21-year-old victims were set upon in Camden Road at about 2.45am by three men dressed as superheroes.
A man dressed as Superman lunged and kicked at one victim, knocking him to the ground.
When his friends tried to separate them, they too were punched and kicked by the attacker's two accomplices. All the victims suffered facial injuries.
The attackers fled down Camden Road towards Holloway after the incident on November 1.
DC John Main, of Camden's serious violence unit, said: "It is likely the suspects may have been out locally in Camden prior to the incident. If anyone saw them at any point during the evening on Friday October 31 or into the early hours of Saturday, please contact police."
- 1 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 2 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 3 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 4 Highgate School to overhaul safeguarding after sexual abuse review
- 5 Crouch End pub calls for dialogue over noise complaints
- 6 Man allegedly 'shouted racist abuse' in Waterlow Park
- 7 Man arrested after car overturns on Camden Road
- 8 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 9 'Cover-up': Council withheld evidence from watchdog 'behind leader's back'
- 10 Crouch End Festival Chorus: 'An astonishing choral display'
The man dressed as Superman was white, aged 20 to 25 and about 6ft tall. The other two suspects were also white, aged about 20 and 6ft tall.
Call police on 020-7404 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.