Hunt for missing Primrose Hill man
THE family and friends of a Primrose Hill man are in a desperate search to find him after he went missing six days ago. John Regan, 30, was last seen outside Bartok, a bar on Chalk Farm Road, around midnight last Wednesday evening. Mr Regan s family are c
THE family and friends of a Primrose Hill man are in a desperate search to find him after he went missing six days ago.
John Regan, 30, was last seen outside Bartok, a bar on Chalk Farm Road, around midnight last Wednesday evening.
Mr Regan's family are currently working with police to try and trace his last known movements.
This week they were checking CCTV tapes from around Chalk Farm and Camden Market to determine the direction he headed in after Bartok.
Mr Regan's brother Paul is appealing for anyone who may have seen John to come forward.
He said: "This is completely out of character for John. He has no reason to go missing and this is completely unexpected. We are extremely worried about him and urge anyone who knows anything about his whereabouts to contact Camden Police on 0300 123 1212."
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 3 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 4 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 5 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 6 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 7 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 8 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 9 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 10 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
John is 5ft 10ins with cropped brown hair and light blue eyes. He was last seen walking through Camden Stables Market at around 1.15am and then headed through Camden Lock West Yard where he turned right to walk alongside the canal towards his home in Primrose Hill.
He was wearing light blue jeans and a dark blue jumper with a large pink skull motif.