Hunt for missing Primrose Hill man
THE family and friends of a Primrose Hill man are in a desperate search to find him after he went missing six days ago. John Regan, 30, was last seen outside Bartok, a bar on Chalk Farm Road, around midnight last Wednesday evening. Mr Regan s family are c
THE family and friends of a Primrose Hill man are in a desperate search to find him after he went missing six days ago.
John Regan, 30, was last seen outside Bartok, a bar on Chalk Farm Road, around midnight last Wednesday evening.
Mr Regan's family are currently working with police to try and trace his last known movements.
This week they were checking CCTV tapes from around Chalk Farm and Camden Market to determine the direction he headed in after Bartok.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Regan's brother Paul is appealing for anyone who may have seen John to come forward.
He said: "This is completely out of character for John. He has no reason to go missing and this is completely unexpected. We are extremely worried about him and urge anyone who knows anything about his whereabouts to contact Camden Police on 0300 123 1212."
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 4 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
John is 5ft 10ins with cropped brown hair and light blue eyes. He was last seen walking through Camden Stables Market at around 1.15am and then headed through Camden Lock West Yard where he turned right to walk alongside the canal towards his home in Primrose Hill.
He was wearing light blue jeans and a dark blue jumper with a large pink skull motif.