Hunt for missing patient
A SEARCH is underway to track down a vulnerable man who has been missing since he walked out of the Whittington Hospital on Tuesday. John Moore, 54, of no fixed address was last seen leaving the A&E department of the Archway hospital at 5.15pm. Police and
A SEARCH is underway to track down a vulnerable man who has been missing since he walked out of the Whittington Hospital on Tuesday.
John Moore, 54, of no fixed address was last seen leaving the A&E department of the Archway hospital at 5.15pm.
Police and hospital staff are concerned for his welfare because of his fragile mental state.
He had been attending hospital for treatment but left before medical staff could attend to him.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officer, PC Scott Roney said: "We are very concerned for the safety and well being of John, who may be known by another name. If anyone has seen him please call police on 07595 004 082 or 020 704 1212. Alternatively, you can call the charity Missing People, on 0500 700 700."
Mr MOORE is a white male, 5ft 5ins tall, of thin build, balding with grey/white hair at the sides. He was wearing dark tracksuit bottoms, a black jacket and white trainers. He wears gold-rimmed spectacles and walks with the aid of a walking stick.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 3 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 4 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 5 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 8 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 9 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 10 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community