Hunt for Hallowe'en attackers
A HUNT is underway to track down three superheroes turned baddies after two men were beaten up by caped crusaders in Camden Town on Hallowe en night. The 21-year-old victims were set upon in Camden Road at about 2.45am by three men dressed as superheroe
A HUNT is underway to track down three "superheroes" turned baddies after two men were beaten up by caped crusaders in Camden Town on Hallowe'en night.
The 21-year-old victims were set upon in Camden Road at about 2.45am by three men dressed as superheroes.
A man dressed as Superman lunged and kicked at one victim, knocking him to the ground.
When his friends tried to separate them, they too were punched and kicked by the attacker's two accomplices. All the victims suffered facial injuries.
The attackers fled down Camden Road towards Holloway after the incident on November 1.
DC John Main, of Camden's serious violence unit, said: "It is likely the suspects may have been out locally in Camden prior to the incident. If anyone saw them at any point during the evening on Friday October 31 or into the early hours of Saturday, please contact police."
- 1 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 2 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 3 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
- 4 Highgate pub landlords to appeal restrictive licence approval
- 5 Olympic ace opens Highgate primary school's new running track
- 6 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 7 Calls for removal of South End Green phone box
- 8 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 9 Campaign launched after girl suffers fractured ribs from e-scooter crash
- 10 Man wanted after serious assault in Sussex 'may live in Camden'
The man dressed as Superman was white, aged 20 to 25 and about 6ft tall. The other two suspects were also white, aged about 20 and 6ft tall.
Call police on 020-7404 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.