Hunt for Hallowe'en attackers
A HUNT is underway to track down three superheroes turned baddies after two men were beaten up by caped crusaders in Camden Town on Hallowe en night. The 21-year-old victims were set upon in Camden Road at about 2.45am by three men dressed as superheroe
A HUNT is underway to track down three "superheroes" turned baddies after two men were beaten up by caped crusaders in Camden Town on Hallowe'en night.
The 21-year-old victims were set upon in Camden Road at about 2.45am by three men dressed as superheroes.
A man dressed as Superman lunged and kicked at one victim, knocking him to the ground.
When his friends tried to separate them, they too were punched and kicked by the attacker's two accomplices. All the victims suffered facial injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The attackers fled down Camden Road towards Holloway after the incident on November 1.
DC John Main, of Camden's serious violence unit, said: "It is likely the suspects may have been out locally in Camden prior to the incident. If anyone saw them at any point during the evening on Friday October 31 or into the early hours of Saturday, please contact police."
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
The man dressed as Superman was white, aged 20 to 25 and about 6ft tall. The other two suspects were also white, aged about 20 and 6ft tall.
Call police on 020-7404 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.