Hunt for Hallowe'en attackers
A HUNT is underway to track down three superheroes turned baddies after two men were beaten up by caped crusaders in Camden Town on Hallowe en night. The 21-year-old victims were set upon in Camden Road at about 2.45am by three men dressed as superheroe
A HUNT is underway to track down three "superheroes" turned baddies after two men were beaten up by caped crusaders in Camden Town on Hallowe'en night.
The 21-year-old victims were set upon in Camden Road at about 2.45am by three men dressed as superheroes.
A man dressed as Superman lunged and kicked at one victim, knocking him to the ground.
When his friends tried to separate them, they too were punched and kicked by the attacker's two accomplices. All the victims suffered facial injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The attackers fled down Camden Road towards Holloway after the incident on November 1.
DC John Main, of Camden's serious violence unit, said: "It is likely the suspects may have been out locally in Camden prior to the incident. If anyone saw them at any point during the evening on Friday October 31 or into the early hours of Saturday, please contact police."
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 5 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 8 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 10 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
The man dressed as Superman was white, aged 20 to 25 and about 6ft tall. The other two suspects were also white, aged about 20 and 6ft tall.
Call police on 020-7404 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.