HOWZAT: Your chance to soak an estate agent
A CROUCH END estate agent is hosting a fun day and charity cricket match on Sunday to raise money for the refurbishment of the Marie Curie Hospice in Hampstead. Greene & Co is hosting the event at the Hornsey Cricket Club off Tivoli Road, from 12pm. Act
A CROUCH END estate agent is hosting a fun day and charity cricket match on Sunday to raise money for the refurbishment of the Marie Curie Hospice in Hampstead.
Greene & Co is hosting the event at the Hornsey Cricket Club off Tivoli Road, from 12pm. Activities will include the opportunity to soak an estate agent with a soggy sponge, a bouncy castle for adults, arts and crafts, storytelling, face painting, games and competitions and live performances by local bands.
The 20-over cricket match will begin at 2pm with the Greene & Co Allstars playing Hornsey Cricket Club.
Fat Leonard, a blues and rock band will be performing from 6pm with a barbecue and drinks during the day.
You may also want to watch:
Jacqui Daley, marketing manager of Greene & Co, said: "It's going to be a great day. There will be lots of activities for the kids as well, so we want to see as many people there as possible. We really need to raise as much money for the hospice as we can - especially as Greene & Co is going to match every donation made."
Greene & Co is hoping to raise £30,000 for Project Butterfly before December. Staff have so far raised more than £5,000, by donating a day's salary to the charity.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 3 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 4 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 5 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 6 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 7 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 10 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
Project Butterfly is Marie Curie Cancer Care's Ham&High-backed appeal to transform its ageing building in Hampstead. The hospice provides holistic care for all patients free of charge.
Project Butterfly needs to raise £3.4million by November, and so far £2million has been raised.