How dangerous is Nick Griffin compared to Abu Hamsa?
How dangerous is Nick Griffin compared to Abu Hamsa who preached with impunity on our streets for years, and was able to recruit deluded youths to become suicide bombers. I m not in favour of bogeymen, but I do have the unhysterical ability to decide just
How dangerous is Nick Griffin compared to Abu Hamsa who preached with impunity on our streets for years, and was able to recruit deluded youths to become suicide bombers. I'm not in favour of bogeymen, but I do have the unhysterical ability to decide just how scared I'm going to let myself get over them.
If the BNP get any kind of a grip on this country it will be because the Left abdicated its responsibility to face up to and challenge right- wing Islamic fascism.
We have a declared unprecedented number of British-born young Muslim males who believe that 'honour' killing is a reasonable way to deal with recalcitrant females. We must not continue to conflate racism with criticism of religious-based violence or with the criticism of gender-based violence. The hijacking of our anti-racists agenda to cover up gender-based violence must be exposed.
Let's put paid to this gender apartheid we have here. It's time we had the moral courage to take back our democratic values and stop conflating racism with this violence that is on the increase here in the UK, and wipe out fascism from any quarter of our modern liberal democracy.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 3 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 8 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 9 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 10 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden