House collapses in West Hampstead
- Credit: Chris Simpson
The London Fire Brigade are on the scene as a house has collapsed on Sumatra Road, in West Hampstead.
According to the fire brigade the house has collapsed from the roof down to basement level.
They were called to the house at 12.03pm, to reports of a house collapsing near the junction with Kingdon Road.
Nobody has been reported injured, and there is currently no indication as to how it happened.
Around 10 residents from properties nearby have been evacuated as a precaution.
You may also want to watch:
The site is currently cordoned off. The fire brigade are liaising with Camden Council’s structural engineer.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?