Hornsey High Street crash: Woman dies days after being hit by van
- Credit: Archant
A 55-year-old woman who was hit by a car in Hornsey High Street on Thursday has died.
The pedestrian was struck by a van at 5.10pm and taken to hospital, where she died on Saturday.
Her next of kin have been told and a post-mortem examination is now set to take place.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
Detectives from the Met’s roads and transport squad are appealing for witnesses to the collision to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Alperton on 020 8991 9555.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 Tottenham boss Mourinho unsure on extent of Harry Kane's injury
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village