Hornsey High Street crash: Woman dies days after being hit by van
- Credit: Archant
A 55-year-old woman who was hit by a car in Hornsey High Street on Thursday has died.
The pedestrian was struck by a van at 5.10pm and taken to hospital, where she died on Saturday.
Her next of kin have been told and a post-mortem examination is now set to take place.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
Detectives from the Met’s roads and transport squad are appealing for witnesses to the collision to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Alperton on 020 8991 9555.
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 10 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'