Hornsey High Street crash: Woman dies days after being hit by van
- Credit: Archant
A 55-year-old woman who was hit by a car in Hornsey High Street on Thursday has died.
The pedestrian was struck by a van at 5.10pm and taken to hospital, where she died on Saturday.
Her next of kin have been told and a post-mortem examination is now set to take place.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
Detectives from the Met’s roads and transport squad are appealing for witnesses to the collision to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Alperton on 020 8991 9555.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 3 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 4 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 See inside the new superhero kids' clothing store with indoor bike ramps
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 9 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat