Hornsey High Street crash: Woman dies days after being hit by van
- Credit: Archant
A 55-year-old woman who was hit by a car in Hornsey High Street on Thursday has died.
The pedestrian was struck by a van at 5.10pm and taken to hospital, where she died on Saturday.
Her next of kin have been told and a post-mortem examination is now set to take place.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
Detectives from the Met’s roads and transport squad are appealing for witnesses to the collision to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Alperton on 020 8991 9555.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 4 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 5 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 6 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 7 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 10 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change